Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

I had seen DR GOYAL on few occasions for my allergies. I found her very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. now almost all my allergy problems are under control. I am fortunate to find her. she really listens and gives frank honest answers. she is a breath of fresh air to talk to and treats you as an individual, not just another patient.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She is one who will listen to you and help you to the best of her knowledge and will take time to make the reason for your visit worth it. From the moment I stepped into the clinic till the moment I stepped out, I can truly say that my visit with Dr. Goyal was totally a different experience compare to the other doctors that I have come across. Her staff was amazing, friendly and helpful. The clinic is so spacious and so relaxing with the comfy chairs and tv :) and not only that but the waiting time is incredibly short. You don't need to wait long to be seen which is really good. Dr. Goyal not only listens to you but also gives you the proper solution to help you. After leaving the clinic I don't think I will see a different doctor. Dr. Goyal is the best! 5 stars all the way :)

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

IN a word THE BEST DOCTOR. this doctor is amazing,very knowledgeable,practical and helpful.we have been very impressed to read her so many articles that were published in Canadian medical journals. thank you dr.goyal.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

I don't know who is writing these perfect 5 out of 5 reviews, but the truth if far from perfect. I met Dr Goyal a few times. She is very condescending. She once asked me a vague question, I answered the way I understood it and she rudely says "THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!". I felt humiliated. After that I never visited her again. She needs to be a bit more humble. I would not recommend her at all.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goyal not only excels in her profession, but she is an inspiring humanitarian who touched our hearts with genuine caring and willingness to find solutions. Dr. Goyal diagnosed and treated my 2-yr old son's infection, and did so with great kindness and concern. Her staff is very courteous and pleasant. Dr. Goyal has a good heart and sharp mind- a great combination. I give her an A+.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr.Goyal is a great doctor with a staff that is equally wonderful. Each person working in the clinic is very helpful and pollite. Dr. Goyal herself is very knowledgeable and caring. She's willing to help always and in anyway that she can.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is more than just an average doctor, she genuinely cares about her patients. Unlike most doctors who tend to spend very minimal time with their patients, Dr. Goyal thoroughly takes care of her patients. She looks at many different things rather than just vaguely diagnosing someone with something opposite to what they have. She also recommends the best specialists and schedules her patients to a nearby date rather than something months from the visit. During a family crisis, Dr. Goyal has worked around the clock to make sure that my grandparents were taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Goyal to anyone looking for a good doctor in Brampton. She is enthusiastic about what she will help anyone to the best of her ability. Kimmy, if you are reading this, you are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up :)

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Best Docter. She is exactly what a family doctor should be. She never ever prescribes more than necessary. She was hugely instrumental on detecting a possible HEART ATTACK and timely rushed me to the Civic Hospital. I trust her to take care of us now and in the future. on top of that less waiting time and wonderful staff to help.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag