You may also like

Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

she comes across to be knowledgeable, but is extremely impatient and rude. will not listen to what u have to say and is in a rush. I have met her couple times , she says , u have come with too many things today, u have to come again. is our time and money not important? i would not recommend her to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

She can be nice but If you interrupt her or don't understand then she can be rude and dismissive. She has short wait times so we always go back but I wish she had patience and humility.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

She needs to learn a lot. Like she looks like always hurry. She did,t listen her client properly.....Just go go go go

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2762869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I live in Mississauga and I am on student visa. Last week, I got sick. I called a few family doctor. They all refused as I don't have my health card. Then I called Dr. Goyal's office. The girl told me that there is a fee of $50. So I went by bus which took me 3 hours. When I met Dr Goyal, she saw me really good ,but from her face she looked little strict. After she heard my story, she was so polite and helpful that she gave a few drug samples, returned my $50 and also on top she arranged for my ride to Mississauga. I felt so guilty that I took her so wrong in the start but she was totally amazing .In future I will think 10 times to pass any judgement. Dr. Goyal is very clear hearted and very helpful. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721308].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

She is good for nothing.she is just know how to make money.I went to she her with my 3 years old kid she didn't see him just ask me what is wrong with him she didn't cheack him.my son make noise so she just run out and told me when he is under control so call Mr I don't want to waste my time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Unbelievable how rude Dr. Goyal was to my 3 year old. She talked to him like he was a 10 year old acting up. He's 3, he was sick and scared and she just seemed annoyed that he couldn't get his tongue out of the way so she could look down his throat. She's impatient, hates children, has poor bedside manner and made me feel like I was wasting her time. I was quite offended by her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2709855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I thought I would give Dr. Goyal a shot, seeing as she posted her signs ALL over my quiet neighbourhood (not well received, in hindsight). I went to her with my young daughter and young son a couple of months ago. They both had high fevers and sore throats and I was absolutely floored by her. To say she was condescending would be a complete understatement. She seemed disgusted by my kids, who were unsettled and a little active as all children will be, and gave me the vibe to "shut them up". She does not listen nor does she have respect for her patients. One of my neighbours had told me Dr. Kim went to a Carib school and I wish I had known that sooner - everyone knows people who attend medical schools outside of North America are students who have no chance of making it or getting into any school in Canada or the US. I am sure this doctor is nice when she wants to be, but I would stick to a doctor who has more patience, gratitude and self awareness than Dr. Goyal.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2707307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My Doctor of 30 plus years suddenly died. I had heard horror stories of trying to get a family Doctor. The search began and stopped with Dr. Goyal. Dr. Goyal has taken over where my previous Doctor left off. I have no reservations in Dr. Goyal managing my health care. Keep up the good work and success with your new practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr Goyal was my family Dr and my son's also and its a decision I regret. She is always eager to get out the door. Many times she will stand holding the door handle while I am still speaking. On my most recent visit I had to wait 45 mins even though I had an appointment and then she said to me I can only see a patient for a max of 10 minutes. It had only been about 5 minutes that she addressed half my concerns and said you'll need to come back another time. Unfortunately for her there won't be another time. She is very abrupt, doesn't seem concerned about the patient at all, impatient and hard to talk to. Definitely would not recommend her as a family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2679654].votes_count ]]