Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

My Doctor of 30 plus years suddenly died. I had heard horror stories of trying to get a family Doctor. The search began and stopped with Dr. Goyal. Dr. Goyal has taken over where my previous Doctor left off. I have no reservations in Dr. Goyal managing my health care. Keep up the good work and success with your new practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr Goyal was my family Dr and my son's also and its a decision I regret. She is always eager to get out the door. Many times she will stand holding the door handle while I am still speaking. On my most recent visit I had to wait 45 mins even though I had an appointment and then she said to me I can only see a patient for a max of 10 minutes. It had only been about 5 minutes that she addressed half my concerns and said you'll need to come back another time. Unfortunately for her there won't be another time. She is very abrupt, doesn't seem concerned about the patient at all, impatient and hard to talk to. Definitely would not recommend her as a family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr. Goyal is my family doctor, yet, I wish I had not made that decision. I was looking for a long time for a family doctor and I was really happy when I met a dr who was taking patients. On my first visit she appeared to be attentive and hence my choice to make her my family doctor. As a woman, I was looking forward to seeing a female dr as I hoped she would be attentive/understanding to a female patient and I was pleased to be seen by an educated, young woman. Because I do not have to visit her frequently, I only go for check ups and when I feel I cannot treat my illness with over the counter medication. However, each time I have visited her since she is dismissive, insensitive and cannot wait to get me out of her office. She asks me each time if she is my family doctor. I realize I don't visit regularly, but, I didn't think I should have to - why should I burden the healthcare system unnecessarily.
She rarely makes eye contact and is focused on her computer taking notes, rather than addressing me. On several visits, I tried to explain my symptoms and concerns to the best of my ability (I am not trained in the medical field, so this is not a strength of mine), however, Dr. Goyal cut me off each time and made comments such as "That is not what I asked you" or "can you get to the point". In fairness, I was maybe speaking for 15-30 seconds - I did not describe my ailments for any lengthy period of time. I do not feel my health care and well being are of the utmost concern to her. My daughter was going to register with Dr. Goyal and due to very similar experiences will continue going to walk in clinics rather being treated as a burden.
I really find it hard to believe the 5 star ratings here, and I truly wish that I could say that I had 5 star treatment. Ultimately, there has to be something amiss here when there is such a stark contrast between the positive and negative reviews on this site. Perhaps Dr. Goyal should consider this. If her behavior and patient-dr relationship continues in this negative fashion, it is clear that patient concerns are not her concerns.
The one positive point I will make is that Dr. Goyal's staff have always been very friendly and polite when I have visited.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2673167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

After reviewing all the comments, I personally feel that each one of us in this universe is created by ONE ALMIGHTY, so whom should be be say good or bad. all human beings has good and bad qualities. if we pinpoint one finger naturally three fingers comes back to us. nodoubt, DR. goyal is our family doctor since 2010. she is extremely caring, compassionate, talented, warm sense of humor and very dedicated person, she always explains all blood results in details. I also like the fact that she has put emphasis on prevention as well as treatment. 2 years ago, she quickly diagnose my MAJTEC TOMY problem. DR goyal was by far twiss as thurall. . sometimes she is not very humble but she is always honest, punctual and good heart..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I've visited her a few times. I was thinking of making her my family doctor since I live near by. But I found her to be extremely condescending. Besides this I've noticed that she's not a warm and fuzzy type of person either, she likes to get down to the point and have you in and out as soon as possible. Once I was still speaking to her and she just walked out, leaving me speechless. I never went to her after that.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2586665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

One of the best GPs I have ever visited in my (so far) long life!
!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

She is rude and her attitude is as if is better than you. I went to her when she was in wexford. She never tries to build a relationship with the pertinent. She is not approachable. All these 5 out of 5 reviews here must be from her reletives

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2548667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546037].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are friendly, caring and polite. well done kimmy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2526198].votes_count ]]