Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

After reviewing all the comments, I personally feel that each one of us in this universe is created by ONE ALMIGHTY, so whom should be be say good or bad. all human beings has good and bad qualities. if we pinpoint one finger naturally three fingers comes back to us. nodoubt, DR. goyal is our family doctor since 2010. she is extremely caring, compassionate, talented, warm sense of humor and very dedicated person, she always explains all blood results in details. I also like the fact that she has put emphasis on prevention as well as treatment. 2 years ago, she quickly diagnose my MAJTEC TOMY problem. DR goyal was by far twiss as thurall. . sometimes she is not very humble but she is always honest, punctual and good heart..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I've visited her a few times. I was thinking of making her my family doctor since I live near by. But I found her to be extremely condescending. Besides this I've noticed that she's not a warm and fuzzy type of person either, she likes to get down to the point and have you in and out as soon as possible. Once I was still speaking to her and she just walked out, leaving me speechless. I never went to her after that.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2586665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

One of the best GPs I have ever visited in my (so far) long life!
!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

She is rude and her attitude is as if is better than you. I went to her when she was in wexford. She never tries to build a relationship with the pertinent. She is not approachable. All these 5 out of 5 reviews here must be from her reletives

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2548667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546037].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are friendly, caring and polite. well done kimmy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526198].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

She does not spend time in pointless interaction, but deals with people in a honest and straight forward manner. I am so happy to have her as my Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I had seen DR GOYAL on few occasions for my allergies. I found her very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. now almost all my allergy problems are under control. I am fortunate to find her. she really listens and gives frank honest answers. she is a breath of fresh air to talk to and treats you as an individual, not just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She is one who will listen to you and help you to the best of her knowledge and will take time to make the reason for your visit worth it. From the moment I stepped into the clinic till the moment I stepped out, I can truly say that my visit with Dr. Goyal was totally a different experience compare to the other doctors that I have come across. Her staff was amazing, friendly and helpful. The clinic is so spacious and so relaxing with the comfy chairs and tv :) and not only that but the waiting time is incredibly short. You don't need to wait long to be seen which is really good. Dr. Goyal not only listens to you but also gives you the proper solution to help you. After leaving the clinic I don't think I will see a different doctor. Dr. Goyal is the best! 5 stars all the way :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520596].votes_count ]]