Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

I don't know who is writing these perfect 5 out of 5 reviews, but the truth if far from perfect. I met Dr Goyal a few times. She is very condescending. She once asked me a vague question, I answered the way I understood it and she rudely says "THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!". I felt humiliated. After that I never visited her again. She needs to be a bit more humble. I would not recommend her at all.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goyal not only excels in her profession, but she is an inspiring humanitarian who touched our hearts with genuine caring and willingness to find solutions. Dr. Goyal diagnosed and treated my 2-yr old son's infection, and did so with great kindness and concern. Her staff is very courteous and pleasant. Dr. Goyal has a good heart and sharp mind- a great combination. I give her an A+.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr.Goyal is a great doctor with a staff that is equally wonderful. Each person working in the clinic is very helpful and pollite. Dr. Goyal herself is very knowledgeable and caring. She's willing to help always and in anyway that she can.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is more than just an average doctor, she genuinely cares about her patients. Unlike most doctors who tend to spend very minimal time with their patients, Dr. Goyal thoroughly takes care of her patients. She looks at many different things rather than just vaguely diagnosing someone with something opposite to what they have. She also recommends the best specialists and schedules her patients to a nearby date rather than something months from the visit. During a family crisis, Dr. Goyal has worked around the clock to make sure that my grandparents were taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Goyal to anyone looking for a good doctor in Brampton. She is enthusiastic about what she will help anyone to the best of her ability. Kimmy, if you are reading this, you are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up :)

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Best Docter. She is exactly what a family doctor should be. She never ever prescribes more than necessary. She was hugely instrumental on detecting a possible HEART ATTACK and timely rushed me to the Civic Hospital. I trust her to take care of us now and in the future. on top of that less waiting time and wonderful staff to help.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

The first time I saw Dr. Kimmy Goyal, she put me totally at ease by the time I left the office, I felt like I have known her all of my life. She has looked after our family for the past 3 years through some very serious illnesses plus the regular medical problems. She always has time to listen, has great sense of humour and will lend a shoulder to any one if it is needed. She is the most kind, intelligent, friendly, compassionate, and genuine doctor I have come across. She does not just write a prescription, she does a proper investigation and uses her vast medical knowledge to treat you the best way possible. When a specialist is required she has given us reference letters and has booked us in as soon as possible. I do not agree with some of the comments like "rude, un knowledgable, etc". Please do not believe any negative comments about her as they are not true and they are only written by some one who is bitter about life.

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

I visited this doctor based on all the reviews. I can honestly confirm that all the positive feedback are true. Yes Dr. Goyal seems to be talented doctor. She is awesome. She is always takes the time to talk to you, explain everything and is very thorough. She is well connected and always refers us to top notch specialists. No doubt some unhappy people always find some one to blame and they blame anyone without know the actual facts. Yes sometimes you have to wait 60 Mins but don't forget that now CALEDON is busy area, there are so many people live around. In short Dr. Goyal is the best doctor that I have experienced.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Me and My Wife were one of her first patients. She is excellent, always has time to LISTEN to all our medical problems. Went above & beyond to help us out and always referred the right specialist. She is humble and knowledgeable. Highly recommend her as a family doctor.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag