Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

She is rude and her attitude is as if is better than you. I went to her when she was in wexford. She never tries to build a relationship with the pertinent. She is not approachable. All these 5 out of 5 reviews here must be from her reletives

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I think this woman might be nuts. Her staff has no idea how her process works, then she got annoyed with me for doing what her employees told me to do. She was rude and unpleasant and I couldn't get out of thee fast enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546812].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Clearly, those leaving 5 stars must be friends and family. I've never been to such a rude doctor in my life! Condensending to the max and tries to make you feel stupid. If I could've gotten away with waiting to see my usual doctor, I would have told her the "F" off. Sad to see that such a young doctor already has the "I'm better than you" attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546037].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

dr. goyal is not perfect, nobody is perfect except HIM. SHE IS YOUNG, INTELLIGENT,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HONEST, PUNCTUAL, FRANK, AND SOMETIMES POLITE TOO., I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH Depression and she has been amazing and very patient with me. i have never felt rushed or belittled by anything, she has said or done. i think she knows better than i do. over all she is great doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are friendly, caring and polite. well done kimmy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526198].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

She does not spend time in pointless interaction, but deals with people in a honest and straight forward manner. I am so happy to have her as my Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I had seen DR GOYAL on few occasions for my allergies. I found her very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. now almost all my allergy problems are under control. I am fortunate to find her. she really listens and gives frank honest answers. she is a breath of fresh air to talk to and treats you as an individual, not just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She is one who will listen to you and help you to the best of her knowledge and will take time to make the reason for your visit worth it. From the moment I stepped into the clinic till the moment I stepped out, I can truly say that my visit with Dr. Goyal was totally a different experience compare to the other doctors that I have come across. Her staff was amazing, friendly and helpful. The clinic is so spacious and so relaxing with the comfy chairs and tv :) and not only that but the waiting time is incredibly short. You don't need to wait long to be seen which is really good. Dr. Goyal not only listens to you but also gives you the proper solution to help you. After leaving the clinic I don't think I will see a different doctor. Dr. Goyal is the best! 5 stars all the way :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

IN a word THE BEST DOCTOR. this doctor is amazing,very knowledgeable,practical and helpful.we have been very impressed to read her so many articles that were published in Canadian medical journals. thank you dr.goyal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520449].votes_count ]]