Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

I live in Mississauga and I am on student visa. Last week, I got sick. I called a few family doctor. They all refused as I don't have my health card. Then I called Dr. Goyal's office. The girl told me that there is a fee of $50. So I went by bus which took me 3 hours. When I met Dr Goyal, she saw me really good ,but from her face she looked little strict. After she heard my story, she was so polite and helpful that she gave a few drug samples, returned my $50 and also on top she arranged for my ride to Mississauga. I felt so guilty that I took her so wrong in the start but she was totally amazing .In future I will think 10 times to pass any judgement. Dr. Goyal is very clear hearted and very helpful. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721308].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

She is good for nothing.she is just know how to make money.I went to she her with my 3 years old kid she didn't see him just ask me what is wrong with him she didn't cheack him.my son make noise so she just run out and told me when he is under control so call Mr I don't want to waste my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Unbelievable how rude Dr. Goyal was to my 3 year old. She talked to him like he was a 10 year old acting up. He's 3, he was sick and scared and she just seemed annoyed that he couldn't get his tongue out of the way so she could look down his throat. She's impatient, hates children, has poor bedside manner and made me feel like I was wasting her time. I was quite offended by her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I thought I would give Dr. Goyal a shot, seeing as she posted her signs ALL over my quiet neighbourhood (not well received, in hindsight). I went to her with my young daughter and young son a couple of months ago. They both had high fevers and sore throats and I was absolutely floored by her. To say she was condescending would be a complete understatement. She seemed disgusted by my kids, who were unsettled and a little active as all children will be, and gave me the vibe to "shut them up". She does not listen nor does she have respect for her patients. One of my neighbours had told me Dr. Kim went to a Carib school and I wish I had known that sooner - everyone knows people who attend medical schools outside of North America are students who have no chance of making it or getting into any school in Canada or the US. I am sure this doctor is nice when she wants to be, but I would stick to a doctor who has more patience, gratitude and self awareness than Dr. Goyal.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My Doctor of 30 plus years suddenly died. I had heard horror stories of trying to get a family Doctor. The search began and stopped with Dr. Goyal. Dr. Goyal has taken over where my previous Doctor left off. I have no reservations in Dr. Goyal managing my health care. Keep up the good work and success with your new practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr Goyal was my family Dr and my son's also and its a decision I regret. She is always eager to get out the door. Many times she will stand holding the door handle while I am still speaking. On my most recent visit I had to wait 45 mins even though I had an appointment and then she said to me I can only see a patient for a max of 10 minutes. It had only been about 5 minutes that she addressed half my concerns and said you'll need to come back another time. Unfortunately for her there won't be another time. She is very abrupt, doesn't seem concerned about the patient at all, impatient and hard to talk to. Definitely would not recommend her as a family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr. Goyal is my family doctor, yet, I wish I had not made that decision. I was looking for a long time for a family doctor and I was really happy when I met a dr who was taking patients. On my first visit she appeared to be attentive and hence my choice to make her my family doctor. As a woman, I was looking forward to seeing a female dr as I hoped she would be attentive/understanding to a female patient and I was pleased to be seen by an educated, young woman. Because I do not have to visit her frequently, I only go for check ups and when I feel I cannot treat my illness with over the counter medication. However, each time I have visited her since she is dismissive, insensitive and cannot wait to get me out of her office. She asks me each time if she is my family doctor. I realize I don't visit regularly, but, I didn't think I should have to - why should I burden the healthcare system unnecessarily.
She rarely makes eye contact and is focused on her computer taking notes, rather than addressing me. On several visits, I tried to explain my symptoms and concerns to the best of my ability (I am not trained in the medical field, so this is not a strength of mine), however, Dr. Goyal cut me off each time and made comments such as "That is not what I asked you" or "can you get to the point". In fairness, I was maybe speaking for 15-30 seconds - I did not describe my ailments for any lengthy period of time. I do not feel my health care and well being are of the utmost concern to her. My daughter was going to register with Dr. Goyal and due to very similar experiences will continue going to walk in clinics rather being treated as a burden.
I really find it hard to believe the 5 star ratings here, and I truly wish that I could say that I had 5 star treatment. Ultimately, there has to be something amiss here when there is such a stark contrast between the positive and negative reviews on this site. Perhaps Dr. Goyal should consider this. If her behavior and patient-dr relationship continues in this negative fashion, it is clear that patient concerns are not her concerns.
The one positive point I will make is that Dr. Goyal's staff have always been very friendly and polite when I have visited.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2673167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

After reviewing all the comments, I personally feel that each one of us in this universe is created by ONE ALMIGHTY, so whom should be be say good or bad. all human beings has good and bad qualities. if we pinpoint one finger naturally three fingers comes back to us. nodoubt, DR. goyal is our family doctor since 2010. she is extremely caring, compassionate, talented, warm sense of humor and very dedicated person, she always explains all blood results in details. I also like the fact that she has put emphasis on prevention as well as treatment. 2 years ago, she quickly diagnose my MAJTEC TOMY problem. DR goyal was by far twiss as thurall. . sometimes she is not very humble but she is always honest, punctual and good heart..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591286].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I've visited her a few times. I was thinking of making her my family doctor since I live near by. But I found her to be extremely condescending. Besides this I've noticed that she's not a warm and fuzzy type of person either, she likes to get down to the point and have you in and out as soon as possible. Once I was still speaking to her and she just walked out, leaving me speechless. I never went to her after that.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2586665].votes_count ]]