Rate Dr. Kimmy Goyal

Dr. Kimmy Goyal's Ratings

dr. goyal is not perfect, nobody is perfect except HIM. SHE IS YOUNG, INTELLIGENT,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HONEST, PUNCTUAL, FRANK, AND SOMETIMES POLITE TOO., I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH Depression and she has been amazing and very patient with me. i have never felt rushed or belittled by anything, she has said or done. i think she knows better than i do. over all she is great doctor,

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

AN awesome doctor.i have been a patient since she started. she is knowledgeable and tries to leave no stone unturned in terms of diagnosis. all her staff are friendly, caring and polite. well done kimmy

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Rude, condescending and only spends a minute before rushing out the door.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

She does not spend time in pointless interaction, but deals with people in a honest and straight forward manner. I am so happy to have her as my Doctor!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

I had seen DR GOYAL on few occasions for my allergies. I found her very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. now almost all my allergy problems are under control. I am fortunate to find her. she really listens and gives frank honest answers. she is a breath of fresh air to talk to and treats you as an individual, not just another patient.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kimmy Goyal is by far the best doctor that I have ever met. She is one who will listen to you and help you to the best of her knowledge and will take time to make the reason for your visit worth it. From the moment I stepped into the clinic till the moment I stepped out, I can truly say that my visit with Dr. Goyal was totally a different experience compare to the other doctors that I have come across. Her staff was amazing, friendly and helpful. The clinic is so spacious and so relaxing with the comfy chairs and tv :) and not only that but the waiting time is incredibly short. You don't need to wait long to be seen which is really good. Dr. Goyal not only listens to you but also gives you the proper solution to help you. After leaving the clinic I don't think I will see a different doctor. Dr. Goyal is the best! 5 stars all the way :)

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

IN a word THE BEST DOCTOR. this doctor is amazing,very knowledgeable,practical and helpful.we have been very impressed to read her so many articles that were published in Canadian medical journals. thank you dr.goyal.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

I don't know who is writing these perfect 5 out of 5 reviews, but the truth if far from perfect. I met Dr Goyal a few times. She is very condescending. She once asked me a vague question, I answered the way I understood it and she rudely says "THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!". I felt humiliated. After that I never visited her again. She needs to be a bit more humble. I would not recommend her at all.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Goyal not only excels in her profession, but she is an inspiring humanitarian who touched our hearts with genuine caring and willingness to find
solutions. Dr. Goyal diagnosed and treated my 2-yr old son's infection, and did so with great kindness and concern.
Her staff is very courteous and pleasant.
Dr. Goyal has a good heart and sharp mind- a great combination. I give her an A+.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag