Rate Dr. Pedro M. Barros

Dr. Pedro M. Barros's Ratings

Had a good experience with two procedures with Dr. Barros. I liked him, he seemed to be very competent and had a good manner with people. However, communication after the fact has been unsatisfactory. I had a procedure nearly a month ago, left voicemail messages with his office but still have not gotten any calls on the results of the test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Great Doctor!Compasionate, Helful, Patience, humble. God bless you Dr. Barros.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr Barros is wonderful, words cannot explain cause he is the best..very caring and attentive.. would def recommend him. great staff, and definitely makes you feel safe during procedures.. I had a colonoscopy which I was so afraid of, and he assured me everything was going to be fine.. he even made me laugh, which helped to calm me down..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Great with IBD patients. Dr. Barros and his staff are caring, curious, problem solving in their approach to difficult cases. Dr. Barros partners and knows each patient as a human. He and his staff are HUMANE and do their utmost to seek answers and partner other doctors for best patient results. Great doctor skills, great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][184296].votes_count ]]