Dr. Stephan Nalezny

5 1 2.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephan Nalezny

Dr. Stephan Nalezny's Ratings

The first time I met Dr. Nelezny I left the office feeling as though I had just left a time warp from the planet idiotic. Talking to him was like talking to the back of a mannequin, more interest in typing than listening. He is by far the least carrying Dr. I have ever met. I was with Dr. Awrey for 24 yrs, a third generation patient. This man will never meet the standard set by Dr. Awrey and his office staff. I've since found a new Dr. and feel very comfortable with every visit. Never once felt that way at Nalezny's office. As far as his staff, it seemed every time I went there was a new receptionist. Once had the first appointment and waited over an hour. My overall view of him is that he should had stayed in the pharmacy, away from patients, where you are in the open and can run like a rabbit. An absolute disgrace to the medical community Dr. Awry was so respected in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I came to Dr. Nalezny from a family doctor I had for 10 years. I was having fertility issues and my old family doctor refused to send me for testing. He said, "if it's meant to happen, it'll happen". During my very first appointment with Dr. Nalezny, he referred me to a specialist. His staff are very prompt with referring and his referral girl is very knowledgable with what doctor has specific wait times. I don't have to wait long for appointments which is awesome. I don't get people complaining about having to wait a few days. My last doctor it took 2 weeks for an appointment. I am recommending him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Nalezny's office continues to provide a dysfunctional service. My aging mother only tolerates this office because of her infirmness - the office is close. Getting a timely appointment isn't possible, but charging you for services is top priority for them! Dr. Awrey had a well managed and professional staff that worked like a fine tuned Swiss watch. This crew, not so much. Recently, a sample provided to this office for routine testing and a promise for results three days later proved once again that this office couldn't organize a 1 float parade! Sample dropped off on Dec. 19, result call-back Jan.5. Nice huh? Especially since the client is 85 years old. So, we spent Dec.24 at emergency because the Dr.'s office failed in their duty to serve the sick. Who is this moron and why hasn't Ontario Health looked into this? Myself, I was pleased with Dr. Awrey, but I left after one visit with this guy. I now have a competent, caring, organised and respectable Dr. that is more healing - less condescending. My advice, get rid of this turkey and find someone who is a doctor for all the right reasons - because they genuinely care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

smart doctor, long wait times but he is willing to run necessary tests or referrals. Staff is nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Biggest idiot I have ever met , I don't need a degree to have compassion and be truthful and honest with others. this dr treats his patients with disrespect and dishonesty

really I question if he really has a degree.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

This doctor should not be a doctor. He has no manners or concerns for his patients. For starters he was over an hour late arriving to the office. I was waiting in one of the rooms when he was outside the door berating his staff for giving me an appointment for a procedure. Then he walked in the room and said to me that his staff screwed up. He is so arrogant! I cannot believe they way he treats his staff, and his patients from the way he treated me. His staff, mainly Kaitlyn have been wonderful, and always seem to be apologizing for his mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2551727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Nalezny has provided me with nothing but good care! Whenever I need to be seen by a specialist he refers me right away and I do not have to go back for the same problem more than once. As far as his staff goes, Caitlyn has been doing an awesome job on her own.She's always smiling and seems to be on top of things. Whenever I call for an appointment I get in within a few days. With my old family dr I sometimes was waiting 4 weeks. I think some of these comments are for people who want a doctor to wipe their bums and hold their hands! I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Dr. Nalezny and his staff.Kudos to them for putting up with us who seem to have unrealistic expectations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2485390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

This doctor and his staff are appalling. The receptionist is beyond rude, and seems to never be able to get it right. The doctor seems like he's out in left field, very distracted, and equally as rude as his staff. The nurse practitioner is the only one I can commend and now they've just made it harder to see her. When calling for an appointment it's always days later, and am told consistently to go to urgent care. I honestly don't even know why he practices when he obviously cares so little about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][185514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Not a fan of Dr Nalezny nor his so called medical staff.i called the office to book an appoinment for what should have been a simple visit, after waiting two weeks to get this appoinment i show up only to be told by the dr i must have been mistaken it was a friday before the long weekend and i was cancelled knowing full well i had not made a mistake nor had anyone called to cancel i proceed to call tue for the so called appoinment the dr said i made, the day before the app i called the office to confirm and the receptionist gave me the wrong time. after all this time i got in only to be seen by a nurse practioner who never examined me took a urine test than said it had to be sent to lab for resulted thus another wait , the lab said it would be confirmed in 24 hr alas it took the office 5 days of me calling them to be told the dr hadnt read them i never called back. This man is rude arrogent and not someone i want for my care in my later years, his staff is uneducated and unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][185513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Not in the office when I really needed him, his nurse could not help me. I do not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185512].votes_count ]]