Dr. Stephan Nalezny

Rate Dr. Stephan Nalezny

Dr. Stephan Nalezny's Ratings

Dr. Nalezny has provided me with nothing but good care! Whenever I need to be seen by a specialist he refers me right away and I do not have to go back for the same problem more than once. As far as his staff goes, Caitlyn has been doing an awesome job on her own.She's always smiling and seems to be on top of things. Whenever I call for an appointment I get in within a few days. With my old family dr I sometimes was waiting 4 weeks. I think some of these comments are for people who want a doctor to wipe their bums and hold their hands! I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Dr. Nalezny and his staff.Kudos to them for putting up with us who seem to have unrealistic expectations.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

This doctor and his staff are appalling. The receptionist is beyond rude, and seems to never be able to get it right. The doctor seems like he's out in left field, very distracted, and equally as rude as his staff. The nurse practitioner is the only one I can commend and now they've just made it harder to see her. When calling for an appointment it's always days later, and am told consistently to go to urgent care. I honestly don't even know why he practices when he obviously cares so little about his patients.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Not a fan of Dr Nalezny nor his so called medical staff.i called the office to book an appoinment for what should have been a simple visit, after waiting two weeks to get this appoinment i show up only to be told by the dr i must have been mistaken it was a friday before the long weekend and i was cancelled knowing full well i had not made a mistake nor had anyone called to cancel i proceed to call tue for the so called appoinment the dr said i made, the day before the app i called the office to confirm and the receptionist gave me the wrong time. after all this time i got in only to be seen by a nurse practioner who never examined me took a urine test than said it had to be sent to lab for resulted thus another wait , the lab said it would be confirmed in 24 hr alas it took the office 5 days of me calling them to be told the dr hadnt read them i never called back. This man is rude arrogent and not someone i want for my care in my later years, his staff is uneducated and unprofessional

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Not in the office when I really needed him, his nurse could not help me. I do not recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

This man is a terrible excuse for a dr. I am on my third day trying to get through to them by phone to make an appointment. His staff is equally as useless. Waiting three days to get an appointment in three weeks is pathetic. its a wonder he has any patients left at all with his awful bedside manner, the long waits, and the errors made, i myself experiencing several. I am now looking for a new dr and will not waste my time with this man any longer. how dare he treat his patients like they are a an inconvenience to him. this man disgusts me with his treatment of me and others.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

I have left Dr. Nalezny for a new doctor. I just got fed up with being told I needed to wait 3 weeks for an appt and that it would take him 72+hours to renew a prescription when my pharmacy called him. He is arrogant, loses papers, treats you as if you are a huge pain in the neck and rather stupid to boot. I believe he is knowledgable but has absolutely no compassion...and does not care to understand how you feel. When my husband called to make an appt. he was told 3 weeks unless he wanted to see a nurse instead. He told them he would and that he wanted him to look at his throat and take his b/p. He was told sorry we only attend to one thing at a visit.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

We had an awful experience to the point that we left the office. My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Dr. Nalezny actually said to my mother "how long will this last" infront of my dad!!!! I could not believe that he said that. He made it seem as if my father was an inconvenience to him because he was ill.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

I was diagnosed in 2009 with Ovarian Cancer and it was Dr. Nalezny that discovered my tumour. He immediately ordered a CT Scan and referred me to an gynecologist. If Dr. Nalezny had not been so diligent, I would not be alive today.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nalezny has never provided me with adequate treatment. The first time I went to see him, he did not examine me physically in any way. Instead, he listened to my symptoms, and made a diagnosis, seemingly from the air. Weeks later, the problem was worse, and I called to try to get an appointment that day. They said they couldn't fit me in. When I told them I would go to a walk-in clinic instead, they threatened to kick me off their patient roster, because OHIP would bill them for not providing me with service. They told me to go to an emergency medical clinic, which would have been totally unnecessary. The last time I went, Dr. Nalezny didn't bother to see me, but sent in a nurse instead. She did not do any physical exam, but only asked about symptoms. When I asked for medication (it is a chronic ailment), she left the room to consult Dr. Nalezny. He refused to give the meds I wanted, and prescribed something else without bothering to talk to me. I will not go back.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

When I first started seeing this Dr., I must admit that I did not like him, or his team. Since then He has new team members that is very helpful, caring, and supportive. Even tho you still have to wait in the waiting room, you don't have to wait 6 weeks to get an apointment for your very sick toddler. I also found that the old secratary always messed up on apointment times, and canceled too many apointments making you wait another 4-6 weeks. This is now much improved. I can get a much needed apointment with in a 1-7 days. :D I am very grateful for the new team! I think that Dr. Nalezny needed some practice in his practice. Everything is running much smoother. I know can see that he is very knowledgeable and caring, that he is a very good doctor, and person.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag