You may also like

Rate Dr. Kourosh Sabri

Dr. Kourosh Sabri's Ratings

I had adult strabismus surgery done by Dr Sabri. Very friendly and compassionate. Excellent support staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Sabri was always very kind, patient and friendly to my daughter with Down Syndrome and to my whole family. He is very knowledgeable. I always felt we were in good hands. We stopped seeing him only because we moved out of Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Sabri is a very good doctor - he knows his stuff and is kind and caring. He takes the time to explain things and directs you where you need to go if there are things beyond his specialty. He has been a blessing for me !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr Sabri is very kind, genuine and knowledgeable. He is one of only two pediatric ophthalmologists in the area, which is why they are always very busy. He sees my son regularly and has always provided excellent care for my child. His clinic staff are always more than happy to fit me in at short notice without any problems. Dr Sabri goes out of his way to answer my questions and concerns. His clinic is very busy because he deals with emergencies as well the clinic patients every day. I cannot think of a better eye surgeon to look after my son's eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I went for the check-up of my 6 yr old. The doc said she has got astigmatism making me feel sad to which the doc responded "I am not saying that ur child has got lung cancer or brain tumour. She has got glasses". Thatwas very rude on his part to talk like this. As a parent i should be concerned about my child even if it is a small bruise. Next my daughter wasnt very keen on wearing glases. He threatened her to lock her up upstairs in a room if she does'nt. Docs are always soo compassionate towards making their patients feel comfortable. How arrogant is that.! Very disappointing. He was saying she "WILL" have to undergo surgery for the very mild strabismus that she has which was so much in contradiction to Dr. Davis from Chicago who insisted that patching alone would do miracles and it surely did. From moderate strabismus she has reached now to very mild strabismus with excellent control. Pls do not go to Dr. Sabri. U will feel extremely laid down and treaded on. I am done with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185780].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Very kind and good with kids. I have a 4 year old boy and he was so good with him. He made me feel better about what was going on with comforting words. He truly treats the entire family, not just the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Amazing doctor, he is my daughters opthalmologist and surgeon. I would highly recommend him. Great attitude, very knowledgeable. Never waited long at appointments. Staff is very efficient and on top of things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Sabri is the kindest, most knowledgeable, helpful, honest doctor I have ever met. He spoke to me like an equal and made me feel very comfortable in his care. His staff is fantastic as well. Overall a good experience and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Prior to seeing Dr. Sabri, I had read the negative reviews below and was a bit anxious going into the appointment. However, Dr. Sabri was fantastic with my 4 year old son. He made him feel comfortable and relaxed; his examination was very thorough and not rushed; and his observations were well relayed and easy to understand. His knowledge and expertise are self evident and I feel confident in his ability to treat my son. Both he and his staff definitely have a way with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

My 4 year old son and I saw Dr. Sabri for the first time in November 2012. First impression of him was negative, because the way he was speaking showed no genuine concern for my child. He is horrible with children, and he made my little boy feel very uncomfortable. He literally pulled the seat down, forcing my son to fall backwards, and drenched my sons face with eye drops. There was no attempt made to comfort my little boy, which was the first major red flag. My sons regular optometrist is amazing with kids, he speaks to children in a way that they will understand. He calls eye drops "magic rain drops" to make children feel better and less anxious about geting them in. But Dr. Sabri didn't care at all. He treated my boy like a guinea pig, and I'm furious about it! He's in it for the money... and that's it! Children to him are dollar signs, so please put effot and find another doctor for your child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][185772].votes_count ]]