Rate Dr. Ana Bahmutan

Dr. Ana Bahmutan's Ratings

Maybe she means well. She does not follow up what on she says she will. She seems to lack self confidence.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Very nice doctor and i feel comfortable opening up to her. She has me getting checked out in several areas of my health according to my age group. I feel my health is her top priority. The rest of the staff in the office are fantastic.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor and staff, wonderful ladies at the frontline who are patient and accommodating when they can. Our family loves Dr. B, she cares and makes an effort to give you a plan of action.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ana has been our family doctor for myself, my wife, and our 2 sons age 4 and 2 yrs old, since we moved to Oakville nearly 3 years ago. She takes very good care of all of us! Her practice is in the Health Sense office in Oakville, so when she is unavailable for emergencies, the other doctors in the office can see us on a walk-in basis (short wait times!) and they all have shared access to our individual medical files for the walk-in appointments. Our needs are the usual for parents of young children: immunizations, regular check-ups, colds, flu shots, travel shots. We really like the team approach, Dr. Ana herself, and the short wait times. She tends to speak very rapidly but is very clear in her medical assessments and any options we need to consider. We have on occasion been referred to specialists in the area, each of which has been an expert in their field and equally pleasant patient experiences. We plan to stay with Dr. Ana as long as we live in the neighbourhood!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bahmutan has good days and bad ones. Because she's pressured about tardiness, if you try to talk with her about more than one symptom or medical problem, she brushes it off and basically tells you, you are wasting her time. There's even a big sign in every patient room that states "Do not talk about more than one issue, please rebook if you wish to discuss more" etc ... kind of daunting if you are suffering from more than one symptom. Guess you have to go back and book an appointment to see her several days in a row if you want a full diagnosis. Her staff, however, are exceptional.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

She diagnosed me with cancer, referred me to a surgeon.then..she insisted on me coming in every few months. I was to remember I was whole person, perhaps with other problems. I was not just to see myself as a " cancer" person. I really benefited from this support. This is a family doctor who cares.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

This doctor is never ontime (you can wait hours for her). She will not allow you to see another doctor in a clinic even though they are free. She needs to see you for no explained reason.If you are a busy parent with time lines forget going to her..

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

First off, thank you to the receptionists, they are so welcoming, friendly and always eager to help when filling out any paperwork.It's always a pleasure to see them, especially at the at end of my working day. Dr. Bahmutan is an exceptional doctor. She is very knowledgable and extremely pleasant. She is the only doctor who made me feel so comfortable,she listens and she knew exactly what I needed. She asked me to get some blood work done to check my B12 and my iron.She knew I was low and sure enough after 3 months, she followed up with a further check on my blood work and I was amazed- the graph indicated how much it had improved. She cared so much about my well being, I was so overwhelmed. Dr. Bahmutan, keep up the amazing work - we are so Blessed!!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

She hardly give you any time. Her humor hurts. In the middle of talk suddenly she leaves the room every time I visited her then the nurse comes in to say you are done and nurse answers my questions. Staff is good and other doctors in this clinic are nice and listen to you.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ana is wonderful, she found a cancerous lump during a routine examination in my breast so small that the mamogram and ultrasound had trouble picking it up. The specialists at Credit Valley urged me to hang on to her. Also, she he is treating both my daughter and I during a very messy divorce and has shown nothing but compassion, scheduling our appointments so that we get a small opportunity to see each other. It is never hard to get an appointment and on the only occasion when she has been running late, she is very apologetic (that kind of thing can happen to anyone) She is so caring and gentle I cannot say enough about her, and her staff are wonderful too!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag