Dr. Dean Staniloff

Dr. Dean Staniloff

Rate Dr. Dean Staniloff

Dr. Dean Staniloff's Ratings

Just the best!!! Dr.Stan is the man. He is dedicated to provide the best of care and he is a skilled professional. I break my teeth due to clenching and have had 4 root canals two by Dr Staniloff. Before coming to him the experience of a root canal was horrific and I was terrified of having to do another. Not only is he nearly painless (somehow he giggles your mouth enough to distract you from the freezing) Once that is done the rest is easy and really quick. Before you know it the procedure is over and you’re going home. I believe this is a testament to his incredible skill. He even came in on his day off to do a root canal. I was in agony and was desperate and he made the experience bearable. He took my late night call and saw me the next day, his day off. I highly recommend Dr Staniloff.

Submitted June 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Staniloff is a fantastic endodontic dentist. From the moment that I sat in the dental chair, I was put at ease. His dental assistant is wonderful and Dr. Staniloff is the nicest and most patient oriented dentist that I have ever encountered. If you are the type of person who sweats having a root canal (who doesn't?), then he is your man. I have had root canals before and Dr. Staniloff is by far the best.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag