Dr. Jack R. Schwartz

Dr. Jack R. Schwartz

Rate Dr. Jack R. Schwartz

Dr. Jack R. Schwartz's Ratings

I just want to say I have been struggling with various personal, career and relationship issues for many years and have been to a lot of different therapists. Dr. Schwartz was the only therapist who understood and took the time necessary to get to the bottom of my problems. I really feel like we connected. He is responsive when returning calls and I would strongly recommend him for both individual and couples treatment.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is the most effective therapist I have ever worked with. He not only was helpful to my daughter, but also to me. The therapy changed the course of our family's direction. What I found my helpful was Dr. Schwartz's availability(He returns calls!!) as well as his knowledge and compassion. If you are considering Therapy, Dr. Schwartz would be the one to see!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

I have been struggling with depression and physical issues for many years and Dr. Schwartz was able to really change the way I look at my life and for that I am forever grateful. He is easily approachable and incredibly insightful. I can not say enough about his ability to understand and help me work through my depression and personal issues. I highly recommend this psychotherapist to everyone! I would like to add I also sent my teenage daughter to him and he made a world of difference in her direction.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful and very talented Therapist. My husband and I went to him for couples counseling and he really helped put our marriage back together. He also worked with our children. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz for Therapy. He is thoughtful, very smart and really "gets it". I don't know where our family would be now without him. Thank you Dr. Schwartz!!!!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schwartz is the most kind, caring and knowledgable Psychologists that I have ever been to. He is smart and very insightful. He really has helped me with some issues that I was having and he is always approachable and so caring. I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who needs to speak with someone. He has also helped my teenage daughter as well. All Psychologists should be like Dr. Schwartz. I can't say enough goood things about him!!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

A pediatrician who became a dear friend. I will miss you terribyl

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag