Rate Dr. Katie McNiven

Dr. Katie McNiven's Ratings

Katie and her partner, Cora Beitel, were wonderfully supportive throughout my entire pregnancy. My delivery was long but Katie was patient, professional, compassionate and calm throughout. I would recommend both, and go back myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Excellent midwife. I saw her with my third pregnancy, and had 2 c-sections before. She specializes in VBACs. Unfortunately I miscarried. Katie, however, was very kind, patient, and comforting throughout all of my visits. What I liked most is that she is knowledgeable and eager to impart what she knows. I liked it even more that on the rare occasion of being presented with a question that she didn't know - she admitted it, then went and found the information and followed-up by calling me! To me, she is a fine example of what healthcare could and should be - I wish there were more drs and other types of healthcare providers practicing like this. PS I also had a couple of phone interactions with her partner Cora - who was nice, but a bit slower on returning my calls. My knowledge of her is, therefore, quite limited. However, I would highly recommend Katie to anyone that is pregnant - hopefully I'll be able to use her again one day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187798].votes_count ]]