Dr. David C. Yoburn

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. David C. Yoburn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Nephrologist (kidney)-related: kidney disorders, diabetes, and renal failure, dialysis, kidney transplants, urinary system, kidney system
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 2875223
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr yoburn is awesome I went to him when I was in my twentys, I just went back to him last week. dr yoburn and his a associates spoiled me, cause I don't trust dr, but there the only one I trust. I had to leave because they wasn't treating primary care patients anymore!!! I was estactic to get an appointment with him!!! Hes sweet, caring, and patience!!! I enjoyed my visit with him very much. Looking forward to going back!! would recommend him highley
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 35607
11/07/06 5 5 5 Dr.Yoburn is punctual, professional, and comprehensive in his up-to-date treatment approaches. He and his colleagues work together on difficult cases to provide best treatment protocols and drug combinations to benefit the patient and keep side effects at a minimum. I'm very happy with him...particularly with his knowledge about most rest "trials" and "Tests" and medical journal articles. He's on top of his game and I recommend him highly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield