Rate Dr. Jesse Petreman

Dr. Jesse Petreman's Ratings

I went to Dr. Petreman to get new lenses to replace progressive lenses that I could not get used to. I wanted to get bi-focals but was talked into trying the new improved progressive lenses with all the top coatings and tints, although they were very expensive I was assured that if they didn't work out, they would replace them with lenses I was happy with. I felt my eye exam was rushed and the prescription not as clear as my previous glasses. The first set of lenses took over 2 weeks to arrive and when I put them on I new they were not strong enough, they told me to try them for a month and I would get used to them, got headaches every time I wore them, so after a month I told them I was not happy with them and wanted the bi-focals instead, they complied with a retest of my eyes a new prescription and bi-focal lenses. Unfortunately they could not be tinted and no refund or store credit was given for the difference in price, on top of that the prescription is still inferior to my old ones and one of the lenses keeps popping out. Worst experience ever, I give up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Very very happy to find an eye Dr like him. Very good with my (rather shy) teenager as well as my senior (kinda grumpy) parent. Thorough and explained everything very well (in terms they could understand). No hard sell, genuinely a medical professional. ( with a refrehing sense of humour). Dont have to wait forever for an appointment and staff is friendly and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

First Optometrist in a very long time that cares about my needs. He was not just there to sell me something.Very thourough and fairly priced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

He was very good, and helpful. I would recommend him to new patients! Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Spent over 1 hour with me on the first visit and was very thorough. Super nice too! Works at Maycock in Country Club Mall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][189560].votes_count ]]