Rate Dr. Mireille Attalla

Dr. Mireille Attalla's Ratings

SHe is not puntual for sure. She is always behind schedule. My wife is 4 months pregnant. She went to see her by appointment and she came back after two hours. She is otherwise good docto but have no respect for the patient's time. Even her reception staff don't aware when she will be in for her appointments.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

stubborn and abrupt. Her way or the highway. forced us to sign the family health form that the government has given us the choice to sign. wish I could find another GP

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr.Attalla, was running over ONE HOUR late for an appointement I had booked for my sick 16month old. By the time we go in to see her, she rushed me in my explanation, interrupted me and proceded to examine my child in a very rush rush manner. Then when he refused to open his mouth to have his throat checked, she huffed impatiently and told him to stop being a little cry baby and to hurry up because she was running late. this lack of bedside manner and impatient behavior towards the people who waited over ONE HOUR for their scheduled appointement is unacceptable. Don't blame a 16 month old for your short comings. A gentler more patient approach might be something to consider. i Would not reccommend her

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Attalla for years and she has guided me through two cancer diagnosis. She is caring and compassionate and spends time answering your questions. She is always behind schedule though and the front desk staff are horrible. The office manager is their saving grace as trying to speak to the receptionist is impossible without snappy remarks.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

i know Dr Attalla for a while now she is the most caring doctor i have seen, always goes out of her way to help, takes her time to listen to my complains & takes them very seriously. she will not give up trying to help & will discuss treatment options in details.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

The first day I met her I liked her personality. She has a big heart and cares. Unfortunately she is always in a hurry to wrap up or try and cancel appointments in the afternoon because of promises to meet her girls after work. Why make appointments in the afternoon if you can't commit? I also was offended once when she did a pap smear for me, and it really hurt alot. She told me to suck it up and that I wasn't the only person that had to do them. That hurt even more than the pap. It is worth mentioning that the front desk is an evil inpenetrable fortress. Bertha is rude, cuts you off when you speak, and has tunnel vision. I am working on changing doctors very soon. Just have to find one that is worth transferring to.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

Absolutely no respect for patient's time. Also, changes her mind about what tests you need.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag

Mireille Attalla is without doubt the most caring physician I have had. She always goes the extra mile, even as far as allowing me to speak to her in between appts without my own appt. She is always courteous, caring & thorough. Even with a crazy workload, she does whatever she can to make both my husband and I feel like we are truly valued. A good doctor is more than one who writes a quick prescription after listening to your blurb. Dr. Attalla is excellent, working through her lunch to listen and encourage. Hats off to her. FRONT DESK (BERTHA): DIFFERENT STORY. Unfortunately the front desk staff, particularly Bertha, is like a snapping vulture. One can never complete a sentence before being given a lecture or speech on the way the office operates. A scolding for sure. Man alive it is TOUGH dealing with her. She creates an environment that is very unpleasant to be in. Were it not for my amazing doctor, I would not be at this clinic.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag