Rate Dr. Achih Chen

Dr. Achih Chen's Ratings

Dr. Chen and his staff are a wonderful and compassionate group of people. I have had to live with a crooked nose job for two years and I can tell you I owe my life to dr achih chen he was able to fix my mess of a nose and give me back my life again. I am now able to look at myself in the mirror and feel good about my face. He is a kind and compassionate doctor and a genius at revision rhinoplasty. He is very highly trained and left my face with the most minimal swelling and bruising. Do not just trust your rhinoplasty to any surgeon because there is no amount of money that you can pay to fix it if it gets messed up. Not to mention the stress and depression you can go through for a botched job right in the middle of your face. Dr chen came very highly recommended and now I am highly recommending him to everyone I will forever be a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I couldn't believe how wonderful everyone in the office was and is. Dr. Chen is brillant. There is a reason he was chosed one of the top 10 plastic surgeons in the US for the last 12 years. If I ever moved from Augusta and wanted or needed a procedure done, I would be back to Dr. Chen in a heartbeat. I am thrilled with my results. He is like the Marcus Welby of plastic surgery. Just love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I did extensive research prior to selecting a cosmetic surgeon for a lower and mid face lift. Although, Dr. Chen was a few hours from my home, his knowledge and expertise was just what I was looking for. I was so happy I found Dr. Chen to perform the work. He and his staff were wonderful to me. I was extremely happy with the results. I looked 15 years younger and felt great about myself. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the BEST cosmetic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr Chen's has or had offices in Evans and Augusta, Georgia. Dr Achih Chen's practice at the "The Georgia Center" in Evans Georgia insists you sign a statement that " As a matter of policy, Dr. Chen is requiring all patients in his practice sign the Mutual Agreement to Maintain Privacy..." in short, his staff relate that you cannot publish any information regarding the outcome of your treatment. It is not hard to figure out that this doctor does not want the possibility of a patient using web sites like "ratemds" for a bad surgical outcome even though it is a "mutual agreement". Mutual Agreement??? - Surely, what doctor would list their bad outcomes on these web sites.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][191125].votes_count ]]