Dr. Janice Carew

Rate Dr. Janice Carew

Dr. Janice Carew's Ratings

I was surprised by this psychologist's unprofessional conduct. She spent a portion of appointment chatting about her personal life and made inappropriate comments about one of her patients.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Carew is absolutely outstanding as a medical professional. During a personal life-changing crisis, I was referred to by a family friend to Dr. Carew, who saw me for nearly eight months. In that time, I not only overcame my crisis that brought me to her, but also discovered and dealt with other underlying issues that had been preventing me from thriving, both personally and professionally. She is professional, compassionate, and provided relevant strategies to help me achieve my full potential. It has been more than 10 years since I have been a patient, and I still talk about her and highly recommend her to those I feel could use a psychologist - she truly saved my life.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I was treated for PTSD and I believe her help and intuitive guidance saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag