Rate Dr. Thomas J. Amrick

Dr. Thomas J. Amrick's Ratings

Dr. Amrick is one of the finest physicians I've ever been to. He is an excellent diagnostician and physician. His patients can always expect the highest quality of care from him and his staff. Dr. Amrick is easy to talk to and spends time with his patients and their caregivers, explaining the situation and answering all their questions. I always leave his office confident that the service that has been provided is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Amrick for 24 years. He is a brilliant doctor, with honest, straight forward manners. He is not easy to get to see but if you are sick he or another one of his associates will take care of you - that is for sure - I've never been neglected by his office. I've had several G.I. surgeries and many procedures with Dr Amrick. I trust him explicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

An outstanding, compassionate doctor. Other doctors have commented on his excellent diagnostic skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2008

VERY BRIGHT, WONDERFUL CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, TIME SPENT WITH PATIENT TILL ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969540].votes_count ]]