Rate Dr. Marcia Fleming

Dr. Marcia Fleming's Ratings

I have been going to Lougheed Laser clinic for the past 5 years, had done sclero, Fraxal, Botox and the filler and am very happy with the work. As a matter of fact, I have moved to another province last year, but am coming back to Dr. Fleming whenever I am visiting in BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fleming for the past 6 years, she has been doing my botox and filler giving me noticable but natural results.I told her when I first came to see her that I am not interested in the 'housewives' look and am very glad to have gone through with treatment. It is completley life transforming! I felt she really understood my concerns and was so happy she took the time to tell me exactly what was happening throughout the treatment. I highly reccomend lougheed laser centre and will be going to her forever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Flemming for 9 years. I have started seeing Dr. Flemming for Juvederm and Botox, she is Wonderful!! Fabulous!! and a miracle worker!! I look 20 years younger!! Dr. Flemming is very gentle and I never felt any pain from the injections, I was able to go back to work right after the treatment. The staff at Lougheed Laser Centre are great and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Flemming to anyone seeking Juvederm or Botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Flemming's for close to 8 years now. I originally started seeing Dr. Flemming for botox therapy for esthetic purposes, over the past 3 years I have been recieving botox therapy injections for migraine headache relief. The staff at the Lougheed Laser Centre are fabulous! Always extremely welcoming, professional and ready and willing to help in any way they can. Dr. Flemming's treatment of botox therapy for myself has been consistently superb! The results have been fantastic both for esthetic and pain relief therapy. I have never once been 'sold' to at the clinic only guided with regards to my enquiries or recommended services that may suit my needs, with never any pressure to purchase. My treatments have been quick and easy and outside of a tiny pin prick - painless! I would, for no reason, consider switching practitioners and I would, and do, highly recommend Dr. Flemming to anyone seeking botox therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Very disappointed. You fill out paperwork that is not even reviewed and told "...don't bother signing it". First person after reception is a "sales person" no other way to describe someone in a doctors office who tries to up sell you on what you came in for and oversells the Dr. A good doctor doesn't need to be "sold". Dr M Fleming is very upbeat and friendly but I did not feel comfortable with her when discussing my skin concerns. $100.00 for a consultation that is not refunded only to be used for future procedures. I will not be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Marcia Fleming was a family doctor for many years before getting into the cosmetics field. She is a good doctor but does not do botox well; you end up bleeding, bruised, and the results don't last. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][192548].votes_count ]]