Rate Dr. Yves Starreveld

Dr. Yves Starreveld's Ratings

He is a terrible Doctor/ Rude, and has the bedside manner of a undertacker. He seems to not care, even if the patient is dying. I wouldn't recommend him or his staff ever!!. When we called to book an appointment we were treated like we were a bother. Come on, we are sick and need your help. From his receptionist to him................there is no care, concern, or anything for his patience it seems. We have gone somewhere else, and yes we are a lot happier. The prognoses hasn't changed but the service and care have gone way up. Please don't let this man look after you. Now we are not expecting anything...............but at least act like you acre doc.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Great surgeon but absolutely no bedside manners. very cold and to certain extends rude. He however,is good at what is he supposed to do which is taking tumors out :)

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

He was the worst Dr ever, my wife was told in 1 minute she had termianl cancer and to take care, a Vet has more maners and care, he may be good, but he is not KIND or Caring. Hey Doc, watch patch Adams, you are a Doctor for the people right. Wow, we talk often about him and not in nice ways

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Starreveld, he was my Neurosurgeon earlier this year and my experiences with him were amazing. Post-op he was always there and willing to help. Very nice man! :)

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I would echo the other comments here. In addition to the excellent staff in the unit, he has treated my wife for the last several years and has been professional and outstanding under very tough circumstances.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

This surgeon may know his stuff but he and his staff were the rudest people I've met. This was my second time having to have a tumor remove and my first surgeon in another province was very good, but Dr Starreveld left a bad taste in my mouth. He was very abrupt and did not want to listen to me as a patient. It was hard to get him to understand the fears and concerns I had. Surgery went well, they removed most of the tumor however follwup has been sketchy as his office has yet to call me.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

This doctor did my brain tumor surgery and saved my life. He is amazing with his follow up to your room and helpfulness. He is just a great doctor and am so thankful to have met him and cannot appreciate him enough for his expertise and kindness.He is in my eyes #1 and big thanks Dr. Starveld. You deserve all the kudos you get and then some. I strongly recommend the Foothills and Dr. Starveld. Sincerely, Christine D (now Ontario based)

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Best neurosurgeon thank you very much for everything

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Had me in for my surgery in less than a month, emails me is willing to talk on the phone with me when needed just an awesome man!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag