Rate Dr. Kevin E. Lung

Dr. Kevin E. Lung's Ratings

My son has terrible dental phobia. He is 8 years old and had a severely abscessed tooth that was not responding to antibiotics. It was decided by his dentist that he needed an emergency tooth extraction. Within minutes of my dentist referring us to Dr. Lung, one of his staff members phoned us to give us instructions for before surgery. We had to drive 5 hours to arrive there and it was after closing hours. Dr. Lung made myself and my son feel very at ease with the surgery. He also removed several other problem teeth. Although my son was not the easiest after waking up from the anesthetic, the very next day he praised Dr. Lung and his staff for how nice they were and how they kept telling him how awesome he did. I know how dangerous abscessed teeth can be and I was an absolute wreck that day. I am so happy we were referred to Dr. Lung. That evening we also received a phone call from one of the nurses to check and see how my son was doing. Nothing but wonderful things to say.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Seen Dr Lung to pull my bottom wisdom teeth. I put this surgery off for years because my dentist kept telling me how much it was going to hurt. When I seen Dr Lung I was anxious about the procedure but he immediately put me at ease. He was super nice and funny. My procedure went so well, I had NO pain afterwards. This is strange because my roots were so long and anchored into my jawbone. I had a bit of swelling but virtually no pain besides being a little sore. I recommend him to anybody getting this done. I wish I had a reason to go back and see him again. I actually just read he does cosmetic procedures...might have to go back for that. The only negative thing I can say is I waited for quite a bit that day. In the end well worth the wait! If you're going there just be prepared they are very busy and it might take a bit longer than what they say. I love you Dr Lung, you are the best!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I had oral surgery in November 2011. I had a root canal capped (under the gumline) and both wisdom teeth removed at the same time. I still have some nerve damage to my right gumline/lip area and it is October 9, 2013!! This has been subsiding very slowly...not sure if it will be totally normal again. Dr. Lung may be a good hearted doctor, but he certainly cannot guarantee perfect results.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Can't say enough about Dr. Lung. The man is a Rock Star in his field. His staff equally as wonderful. We have used him for wisdom teeth extraction to major jaw surgery (both Upper & Lower) and when the time comes I'll be visiting him for Botox & fillers as well!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kevin Lung is simply the best oral surgeon on the planet. He operated on me a few years ago, operated on my 15 year old son this past April, and will be operating on my daughter on Tuesday. I trust Dr. Lung with our very lives, words just can't describe how wonderful this doctor is. He really puts kids at ease with his sense of humor. His follow-up is amazing as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. KEVIN LUNG TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

I had to have an implant done, as well as a cyst cleaning and all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. He is a great surgeon - not only is his bedside manner excellent, the surgery itself was very well done. I had almost no swelling or bruising and had no need for painkillers. Yes it is on the expensive side, but definitely worth it if you want it done right!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lung saw me this morning as an emergency patient. He was kind, enthusiastic, and completely interested, fascinated and horrified with my months of dental trauma. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't seem to stress at all...just takes it all in stride...even an emergency patient right before Christmas on a solidly booked day. He saw and spoke to me as a person. He ended up performing an emergency surgery for me even though he was very busy.He was very sympathetic to my plight and my pain. The anesthesiologist was very nice as were the ladies at the front desk, in the surgical suite and the nurses in the post op area were exceptional, kind and very informative. Dr. Lung came to see me after my surgery to let me know how everything went. My fees were covered under healthcare as what needed to be done could be billed that way but honestly, I wouldn't hesitate a second to book any surgery I needed with Dr. Lung if I had to pay for it myself...a true gem of a guy and awesome surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

Did oral surgery and wisdom teeth extractions for my two children. Dr Lung is a great doctor - he has a fantastic chair-side manner, puts you at ease, is experienced and thoughtful. He also has a great sense of humour which is not something that physicians and surgeons usually have - at least most don't take the time to explain things as Dr Lung did to my kids. They loved him. As for the staff - probably the least professional I have ever witnessed. Saw it time and time again that the reception staff were rude to the doctor's valuable clients. Evidence of poor morale in the front office - while waiting for our turn to see Dr Lung, overhead the office staff badmouthing each other and other doctors in the clinic. Nursing staff issues - in one of my daughter's oral surgeries, the IV went dry and back-flushed - nurses did not even notice. My 13 year old pointed it out in the recovery room. Sad for such a great doctor to have such poor support. It's been 15 years - hope he has new staff by now.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth extracted and was put under a general anesthetic. I had the pleasure of having Dr Lung perform the surgery on me yesterday and am already feeling 110 times better. The surgery was fast, the care was great, and I am healing very quickly! Much better than the horror stories I've heard from my friends when they had their wisdom teeth pulled!

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Lung is the best doctor I've had the pleasure of meeting and being a patient of. He is honest, polite, and tries his best. As for punctuality I give a 5 because he is indeed a very busy man and he has yet to cancel any appointments or leave any of my questions unanswered for very long. Oh, and his staff is simply the best, they are polite, well mannered, trust worthy, and helpful. I would recommend Dr Lung to anyone who is thinking about any sort of surgery involving his specialty.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag