You may also like

Rate Dr. Marc R. Lussier

Dr. Marc R. Lussier's Ratings

I love Dr. Marc Lussier and his staff. I had a mommy makeover and I'm so happy with my results. Dr. Lussier was very informative and made me feel so comfortable. After my surgery, Dr. Lussier called me everyday to make sure I was doing good. I would recommend Dr. Lussier in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I would never go to anyone else!! Dr.Lussier and his staff are by far the best! He and his staff are very attentive and caring they make you feel at home! I am in the medical field and understand that medical issues can be scary and overwhelming but I can say with all certainty that I would not hesitate to refer a family member or a perfect stranger to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Lussier for my first cosmetic procedure (labiaplasty) last year and it could not have been a better experience. Dr. Lussier is professional, warm, caring, and the high quality plastic surgeon I was seeking. His staff are the kindest and most caring staff I've ever met! My procedure went so well and the results are amazing. Dr. Lussier made sure I was well taken care of and comfortable from the day of my consultation and through all of my follow up visits. I will absolutely be back for more procedures. If you are looking for an quality plastic surgeon who does quality work, look no further! Dr. Lussier is the one!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Awesome work- you won't regret using Dr. Lussier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Lussier and his staff are professional, friendly and very accommodating. I went in for a breast augmentation and they took great care of me. Dr. Lussier and staff are very intelligent, organized and trustworthy. Dr. Lussier and staff are really on the ball post-op, making frequent phone calls, making sure I was ok. I am happier than ever with my new enhancements and encourage others to go consult with Dr. Lussier! -Keanna Grijalva

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I cant say enough about Doctor Lussier. He has to be one is one of the BEST Doctors I have been to. I am so impressed with the level of care, commitment and compassion of Doctor Lussier and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Most definetely the most talented and most sought out plastic surgeon in SCV eventho he's in santa clarita he's up there beyond the top plastic surgeons in beverly hills or new york his passion and dedication to his work and patients supersedes the ethic and bedside manner of any other surgeon i have ever met in the past and i have worked with many of the top surgeons in the business i definetely can say that truly i can vouch and refer and recommend any individual looking to enhance their natural beauty to seek those enhancements thru Dr. Marc Lussier :) he is definetely a force to be wreckened with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I am extremely pleased with the attention I received by Doctor Marc Lussier, and the entire staff of Town Center Surgery. The procedures were performed perfectly and with much less pain than anticipated, which was amazing and shocking in a very good way. The results and the post-operative care are outstanding. I can honestly recommend Town Center Surgery to anyone because they earned my trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I was fearful of just about every aspect of this process (choosing the best doctor for me, anesthesia, being cut, pain, post-surgery expectations, recovery down-time). I have to say that I walked into this experience with very realistic expectations for my age and God given features. Dr. Lussier first listened to me explain these expectations before examining my features and my skin. He asked a few questions and made recommendations for each area I'd mentioned, while thoroughly explaining his process for each. Dr. Lussier has a unique circumspect approach, which is a rare quality in cosmetic surgery. He and his entire staff approach every patient as an individual, and with great care and artistry. They are personable and professional. Dr. Lussier and Diana truly made my decision easy! With Dr. Lussier, you are buying years of studies and intense research, coupled with practical experience and pearls of knowledge, and most importantly, the unique skills of an artist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][195112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Lussier is an Artist and a Sculptor of the highest level. His staff is the BEST! His bedside manner is compassionate and professional. He will not support a procedure not in the best interest of his patient(s). He checked on me daily post-operatively. His concern for his patients is sincere.We are blessed to have a doctor of his caliber in Valencia. I will recommend him to anyone/everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195111].votes_count ]]