Rate Dr. Nassar Zabib

Dr. Nassar Zabib's Ratings

When I first got dr.zabib as a doctor he was very helpful, but as time went on he became less and less interested in helping and more interested in rushing you out of his office. I have a skin condition that limits my movement at times... Surgery helps I have made several appointments to ask for a referral and every appointment he had to take down the same information I had given him at all prior appointments... When I did finally get a call from a place he had refered me it was at cancercare and I didn't have cancer... The surgeons there asked me why he would send me there.... I told them I didn't know! Also at everyone of my appointments he kept his back to me not once turned around and talked to me like the professional he should be.... I'm super glad he decided to move his useless knowledge along and leave.... The most useless doctor that had ever graduated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

This "doctor" should not be practicing, and I urge anyone who now sees him at his new Winnipeg location to seek out another doctor immediately if you value your health whatsoever. If you have loved ones who call this man their family practitioner, urge them to do the same. To continue to see him is a mistake that could have fatal consequences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I agree with what other reviewers have said...He really is only ever helpful when you need a prescription. He always asks, "Is that it? Do you need any pills?" I found this to be quite bizarre. Always need to wait at least 30 minutes even with an appointment. I've waited a max of 10 mins at my walk in - so much faster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

I am not sure if this is the same doctor that was in Gimli but if so, he is now at Maples Medical Clinic. What a terrible doctor. Maybe if you have an ear infection he can help you but that's about it. He said what are you doing here? How come you don't go to your regular doctor. By the way, we weren't going there to get a prescription. But if you are I am sure he is more than willing to help since the pharmacy is in his clinic. I wouldn't send anyone to see him. Maybe that is why there was no one waiting in front of us but when you go to the walk-in clinic on Keewatin you have to wait 3 hours. Much better doctor there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr Zabib got my wife's disability cut off because he did not fill her forms out correctly. Makes no attempt to fix the issue... feel like we are just another in a long list of people who have received second rate health care from Dr. Zabib and ultimately GCHC. I feel sorry for anyone who has had this doctor. We are now impoverished... thanx doctor Zabib, thanx a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

This is perhaps Gimli's worst doctor... In his office about once a week, and can't even remember my name after about ten visits.. wow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Is this doctor ever in his office?? Appointments are chronically late, his knowledge base is less than stellar. Has incorrectly filled out insurance forms costing me considerable time and money to have rectified. Will not refill regular medications for longer than a month unless flat out told to do so. Terrible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. He has never checked anything on me. He is very forgetful, and says he has referred me to another specialist, and when they phoned me the next day they said they had only received the referral that morning, and that they had nothing to do with what he was requesting. It took him 8 weeks to fill out my Cpp disability forms, and they had little information on them. He guessed my height and weight. At first he insisted that he had given them back to me, and then found them in his folder. He had no information filled in and it took him 2 minutes to complete the forms. He then said the fee was $50 I asked him if he had received the information on my x-rays. He said what x-rays? I said the ones on my arm and shoulder. He said they were fine without even looking at the file. I am also never sure when the appointment is complete. He just turned around and said "Is there something else you need".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

This doctor is always running late and even had the gall to indicate by way of a sign that he would charge patients for missing appointments. He, barely makes the appointments himself.It's very hard to make appointments with him and his office never answers the phone. He tried to prescribe AVANDIA for myself but knew nothing about the drug and ongoing lawsuits involving the drug. My wife, a smoker went to him about a persistant cough several times all he did was a chest xray and gave her inhalers. Well, she died from cancer and I've changed doctors too bad we didn't change when my wife was alive. What do they say about cancer ? Early detection & diagnosis is very important. Don't get sick !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2012

I am not happy with this doctor. His appointment times are never punctual, he rushes you in and out. He is cutting his hours shorter and shorter, now only in clinic 3 days a week till 2pm only. His receptionist rarely answers the phone, and does not return messages left. Very unhappy with the treatment from this doctor. Refuses to write out basic medications for 6-12 months. Instead expects you to come in once a month just to ask for refills. Have scheduled 3 appointments for yearly physical, but at each appointment was told it was just a visit, not enough time was booked. Not pleased at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195333].votes_count ]]