Rate Dr. Mark Bingham

Dr. Mark Bingham's Ratings

If you’re the perfect candidate for implants then Bingham might be your guy.
For the rest of us he lacks empathy, enthusiasm and appears burnt out and uninterested.
Hygienists are professional and rather sweet however front office staff reflects Bingham’s attitude. Rates appeared to go up every time I visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My daughter had to have emergency work done and Dr. Bingham took her immediately. The staff are terrific and work together as a great team. Dr. Bingham knows his stuff and came across as both caring and confident. I would recommend Dr. Bingham in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

He is so pleasant and very good at what he does. I was looking forward to being in the chair to relax!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Bingham performed a tooth implant for me last year, which involved both tissue and bone grafts. He is very professional in his approach and I was most impressed with the level of care taken to get the job done correctly. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of specialist dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bingham for about a decade. Extremely proficient, knowledgeable, friendly doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Bingham for a surgical procedure to correct gum recession on the upper right side of my mouth. While apprehensive about the procedure I was facing, the staff and nurses made me feel right at ease. The doctor performed the procedure with outmost care and professionalism. The office staff helped in the submission of the claim with my insurance and agreed to defer payment until I received the insurance check for the procedure. Now I have the gums of a 16 year old, gum sensitivity is a thing of the past and I could not be happier!. I would without any reservation or hesitation recommend Dr. Bingham to anyone who may need periodontal work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

My experience with Dr. Bingham and his staff over the last ten or so years has been nothing short of totally professional. I would recommend this Doctor and his staff, both front office and back office, they are all extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

I had an implant placed yesterday. Nothing hurt and it was done before you knew it. I was extremely nervous and worried that it would hurt. Dr. Bingham froze me well and I didn't feel anything. I have great confidence in recommending someone to Dr. Bingham.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Dr. Bingham is awesome! He's done both a gum graft and an implant for me. In both cases he was willing to answer all questions that I had, and also did great work. I've healed up nicely and have a missing tooth back! I would not hesitate to book another procedure with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

I was not a happy camper. They did not explain the procedure well, cost kept adding up and overall, it's been a year and now I have to find a new periodontist to see if what they did/or didn't do, can be fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][196030].votes_count ]]