Dr. Andrew Zakarian

Dr. Andrew Zakarian

Rate Dr. Andrew Zakarian

Dr. Andrew Zakarian's Ratings

Dr. Zakarian is an absolutely amazing dentist! He did an incredible job in repairing the tooth that others had recommended for extraction and the bridge he made looks (and feels!) so natural that even I can't tell the difference between the bridge and my 'real' teeth. After a long time, I finally found a dentist who is caring, professional, and whom I completely trust. Needless to say, I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent dentist. Has a sense of humor and helpful if you are not ready to commit to major adjustments. Helpful and recommends other specialists. You will be assured a good dentist when you sign up with Dr. Zakarian.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zakarian is outstanding! He combines the latest dental techniques with new concepts in "alternative healing". He's helped my husband and myself with several teeth issues (including receding gums and teeth grinding) that three other doctors could not figure out. We recommend "Dr. Z" to everyone we know.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag