Dr. David S. Geller

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/07/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. David S. Geller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2616010
12/04/13 4 4 5 5 I chose Patriot Pediatrics after talking to quite a few co-workers and friends. I work in the area but live about 25 minutes from Bedford. But it is worth it. I have a 6 year old son and a just two year old daughter and they both love seeing Dr. Geller. He is down to earth and wonderful with the kids - he was meant to be a pediatrician. I have referred two of my friends, both of whom have sets of twins. And they are just as pleased with Dr. Geller.
RID: 2445106
12/10/12 4 4 4 4 My daughter absolutely loves Dr. Geller! He is kind, patient and fun..so very very good at putting my shy little girl at ease! We,(my husband and I) think he is wonderful too. Like I said kind, patient, always willing to listen and never dismissive of ANY question!!
RID: 1266139
06/10/10 4 4 5 5 The best in this field. Dr. Geller has been our family doctor for 5 years and we could not be more thrilled.
RID: 1011253
16/10/09 4 5 5 5 As first time parents, my husband and I carefully researched local pediatrician's. We interviewed several practices and we were throughly impressed with Patriot Pediatrics--they actually held a group "get to know us" informational meeting so that you can make an educated decision about your child's care. I adore Dr. Geller! He is knowledgeable, compassionate, funny, and is wonderful with kids. He takes his time and is accessible by email if you leave his office and forget to ask a question. I trust him 100\% and couldn't imagine having my son see anyone else.
RID: 814145
05/03/09 5 4 5 5 Knowlegeable, caring, wonderful with children, Dr. Geller is a great pediatrician. The staff is always accomodating and never rude like other pediatric offices in the area.
RID: 662502
12/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Geller is truly the best pediatrician that you could ask for! I was in this practice with a different doctor growing up and knew that when I had my own children that I wanted to stay with Patriot Peds. Now Dr. Geller is my sons pediatrician and he always takes extra time with each patient to make sure all your questions are answered. He is available through email for quick questions, which really puts a new moms mind at ease. I feel so lucky to be a part of a great practice!
RID: 626398
28/06/08 5 5 5 5 Geller was my pediatrician growing up. when I got lyme disease after going to college he personally called me up in the hospital to check on me and make sure I had access to all the specialists/knowledge I needed. I had a very very VERY hard time feeling too old to go to the pediatrician, and now that i go to a grown up doctor I miss him very much
RID: 78090
09/01/07 4 5 5 Dr. Geller is the best! The kids absolutely love him, and so do the parents. He's a wonderful, caring man, thoroughly knowledgeable and professional. He enjoys joking with the kids and putting them at ease. This story best illustrates his love for children and his craft: after removing a splinter from my 5-y-o daughter's foot, he kissed it! How many doctors will kiss your feet?! Only Dr. Geller! I'd give him a 100 rating if that was possible on this scale. I consider myself very fortunate to have him as my children's pediatrician. A plug for his practice, too. Patriot Pediatrics is staff with caring medical professionals (front desk can be a hit-or-miss experience sometimes) and is conveniently open 24/7/365. I was there on Christmas Day three years ago with a very sick child and thanking my lucky stars to be affliated with such a wonderful practice.
RID: 35492
11/07/06 4 5 4 Dr. Geller is our son's pediatrician. (Our son is now 9 months old). He has a wonderful bedside manner, very down-to-earth approach to problems and his patients. We think he is a very good pediatrician.