Rate Dr. Michael J. Robb

Dr. Michael J. Robb's Ratings

Dr Robb listen very carefully to my story and looked like he really knew everything there is to know about tinnitus. At the end of the 2 hour visit i went home with a lot of papers. It included 7 types of medications and prescriptions for physical therapy, wearable noise generator with a cost of $3960 and instructions. After my visit, Dr Robb was very responsive to my emails and answered many of my questions. However, now 2 weeks since my visit I can see that any of the remedies and advise I got from him did not help my tinnitus situation and am getting close to conclude that this was yet another waist of time and money on my part and that I was sold a bill of goods. Dr Robb is no different than 6 other Audiologist and ENT doctors that I visited in the past 2 years for my Tinnitus condition. It will be so nice if these doctors just tell you they DON'T KNOW, and go do something else, instead of taking advantage of people

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

I suffered with vertigo off and on for almost 5 years. I have seen 2 neurologists and 1 other oto-neurologist. I have had success with previous treatment but then about 6 months ago the vertigo returned. I was limited on my daily activities because I couldn't look up or lay flat. I saw Dr Robb and he gave me a very thorough neurological exam and listened to my history. Then with skill and patience, he put me through the Epley maneuvers until he saw no further eye jerking movements. It is now 4 days later and I can lay flat and move without any spinning sensation. This is well worth any amount of money because I feel I have my life back! Thank you Dr Robb!

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

This guy is great! I think you're in very good hands with Dr. Robb. I simply have no complaints whatsoever under his care. Support staff is good; he is very responsive to emergent crises. My particular problem has been assessed, identified and treated effectively/efficiently in his care--all in fairly short order. He has been great continuing to monitor and assess my condition (Meniere's). He will take the time to understand all your concerns and needs--he considers your subjective impressions in understanding and evaluating the appropriateness of indicated therapies and solutions.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor, its just to bad that he doesn't take inc. because I would use him when ever I needed him....fixed my dizziness in one try. It was the 5th time it has happened to me in 6 years and he did it the best. Good going Doc.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

This Dr stopped my dizziness within minutes of being in his office. I was frantic with not being able to look up or down or turn around or bend over without being dizzy. I thought I was dizzy, he told me it is vertigo, due to some crystals coming loose in my ear canal. Through, caring, careful, interested, pro active. Thank you Dr. Robb for giving my back my life after being off balance for so long. Excellence should be his middle name.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Robb saved me in my darkest hour! He's a fantastic doctor who really cares about his patients welfare! I thank god everyday I found him!

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

I have been calling Dr. Robb my miracle doctor. He took a long time talking to me to find out what was going on. Then in about 2 minutes he was able to correct the dizziness I had been miserable with for 2 months. I would recommed Dr. Robb for anyone who is experiencing dizziness due to an inner ear problem.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Robb is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, caring. He takes a long time with each patient and is a great listener. He is an extraordinary oto-neurologist and a great human being.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2009 | flag

I developed tinnitus as a side effect of a medication about 3 years ago and thought I would actually go crazy. I found Dr. Robb by searching the Web for information on my problem. He is the most wonderful doctor I have ever been treated by. I cannot say enough about how caring and intelligent he is. And yes, through medication (which I do not have to take any longer) and sound therapy (a God-send) I have gotten to the point where I do not even think about tinnitus. I am free! I would highly recommend Dr. Robb to anyone; you will not find a finer doctor anywhere. I thank God that I was led to Dr. Robb.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr Robb is the only MD I have met who thinks outside the box.I do not trust any other MD in the world with my complicated condition.I have severe tinnitus & hyperacusis caused by a botched ear surgery. Then I lost everything-sleep,career,relationship,friends,all my $ & was suicidal.I saw all the "world experts" & tried every therapy known to man-western/eastern to no avail.I was told by the experts to "shut up & live with it" but I need my old life back.Dr Robb understands this. He treats me as an intellectual equal & collaborates with me in my treatment. He continually researches new treatments & takes a holistic approach.He communicates with my other MDs,as if he is my patient advocate. He is incredibly intelligent,compassionate,thorough & always available. Since I started working with Dr Robb pieces of my old life are coming back.He has restored hope to me. It may appear that he is expensive, but in fact I got more from 1 visit with him that I did from 100 visits with the "experts".

Submitted Oct. 19, 2008 | flag