Rate Dr. SALVATORE A. Lombardo

Dr. SALVATORE A. Lombardo's Ratings

Due to weather conditions, my wife had two appointments rescheduled. Things happen that are out of our control in this world, I do understand that. What I did not appreciate was when they call me 15 minutes before my rescheduled appointment to tell me it is cancelled again. The appointment was at 1115am. I spent an hour trying to shovel my way out of the drive way and another 20 minutes driving 4 blocks to be called on the drive over there. You cannot tell me they didn't know they were closing until 11am. Very unprofessional. A call earlier would have saved me much time and effort but more importantly, saved my wife a second rescheduling and the ability to call earlier to find another urologist. On top of all this, they were not working with us to find an earlier appointment than a week away again. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR or HIS OFFICE! Not helpful, does not care about his patients, not professionalism, and by his manner, lazy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][200618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Very nice doctor, gave me a lot of his time, used drawings and medical charts to explain things, very pleasant bedside manner, I was talking to one of his patients in the waiting room who was saying how nice he is, I agree and would reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][200617].votes_count ]]