Rate Dr. Colin Huska

Dr. Colin Huska's Ratings

Dr. Huska is well educated and extremely knowledgeable. He is very understanding and always on time, and he makes himself available after your appointment for questions via phone or email. He is respectful of any concerns you might have. If you are looking for a naturopath in Nova Scotia, I would highly recommend Dr. Huska.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Colin is a very kind, caring doctor who is a good listener and is very knowledgeable. He has helped me manage my health issues when other doctors have told me there was nothing left they could do. I felt completely lost in the medical system trying to get help, it wasn't until I came across Colin and his clinic I started to see that there is help and hope to feel well and enjoy life despite medical issues. He has definitely changed my health for the better. I have and will continue to encourage others to go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have been to various Naturopaths in the past and I have to say that Dr. Huska is probably the most knowledgeable doctor I've seen. He has a passion for his field and it shows. He listens and provides excellent advice. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great Naturopath, I would recommend that everyone should visit a naturopath at some time. Dr. Huska is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I went to see Dr. Huska a few times over a period of 6 months when I was have some health issues. At the time I was very frustrated with my MD and other health professionals. Dr. Huska set me on the correct path to help me get healthy again. He was very knowledgeable and has many resources at his disposable for his practice. I felt like he listened intently and actually cared about my well being. I will definetly continue seeing him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr Huska is so knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. He helped me become medication free for the first time in years. He is very intelligent with an obvious love for the field he is in. I would highly recommend his clinic and Dr Huska himself to anyone who isn't finding the answers they need to their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Huska about a month ago and I find him to be very knowledgeable, accessible, personable dr. I find that he works well in conjunction with my GP and rheumatologist. I also find that he is able to find ways to make my present health better so that my medications are more effective, and I can eliminate some of the triggers that contribute to stress, sleeplessness, discomfort ,etc. Dr. Huska takes the approach to train you to be a better custodian of you own health, by educating you to the important contributors to inflammation. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I started seeing Colin about a year ago. When I went to see Colin I had seen every health professional known to man, with very little help or answers. So naturally going to Colin I was very skeptical that I was going to see any results in my health. However, I was so very surprised. He is a great physician who knows what he is doing. He is so empathetic, sincere, honest, and knowledgable about what he is doing. He takes the time to get to know you as a person, not just your symptoms, which makes him better able to help you find that balance of health. Within the first month of seeing Colin I eliminated 1 major issue with my health and I have only achieved more since then. He has a great personality where he is able to listen to you and then explain things to you about your body and the way it interacts, that is so easy to understand. He also is a rare doctor that does not push supplements if they don't work. I have recommended him to my friends, and I would recommend him to anyone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Colin is a wonderful naturopath - a great listener, good at seeing connections between symptoms/test results and coming up with treatment plans that aren't overwhelming to start. Colin helped me (after 4 years of intensely low energy!) find the right type of iron (and other supplements) that worked for my body. He also helped me get pregnant after discovering how low my progesterone was - all natural and within 6 weeks of taking his treatment. Colin is patient, kind and very good at what he does. I recommend him whole-heartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr Huska, he was very helpful and I felt quite comfortable. I highly reccomend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201227].votes_count ]]