Rate Dr. Francois Ferron

Dr. Francois Ferron's Ratings

Hes an awesome dr..hes been seeing my sons since they were much younger..travis,julian,christian...100% the best...great person

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ferron is the best doctor I've ever had. Never had a problem with anything for 15 years until I retired and went on medicare.I called to get appointment and was told I had 3 visits that medicare denied.They told me until it was cleared up I would have to pay as if I was self insured.I called medicare and they told me 2 claims had already been paid and if they would resubmitt the other they would pay it.I called and informed Dr. Ferron's staff and they said I would still have to pay as if I had no insurance.So now I have to find another Dr. because am almost out of medication and refuse to pay as if I have no insurance when I have medicare and a supplement that takes care of what it doesn't pay.So beware if for some reason medicare denies or is to slow paying.P.S the doctor office never bothered to call and inform me there was still a problem with medicare or did they call medicare,or they would know 2 had been payed.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ferron for many years and now have all of my family going to him. Great Dr. as well as caring person. He makes you feel better before you even leave his office. Would recommend all ages to see him. :-))

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

received a call in june 2011 claiming had a unpaid bill from november 2010- told caller from his office to file with medicare as usual- but instead received a collection letter from a outside company in july. contacted medicare and learned that the bill had been paid back in november 2010.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I've seen Dr. Ferron several times over the last few years, and he is definitely the best I've ever been to. He seems to take a genuine interest, takes his time discussing your concerns, and never seems to be in a hurry.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2009 | flag

I have been using Dr. Ferron for many years and he is a great doctor. Great bedside manner, knowledgeable about his field of practice and takes the time to listen to his patients when they tell him what is wrong. I have NEVER felt like he was rushing me out the door to get on with his day. His wife is his artner in practice and she is my wife's doctor and does business the same way. Highly reccomend these physicians.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

I really like this doctor. He's punctual and knows what he's talking about. I was referred to him and was able to get an appointment right away. He explains everything in plain English (or maybe even in French if you need that) and didn't rush me out the door. His front office staff is a little on the rude side, but nonetheless, GREAT DOC. The nurses are nice, too. Parking is easy and convenient, as well as getting into the office. You can't go wrong here.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2007 | flag

i absolutely adore this guy! he is the best doctor i have ever seen. he is very knowledgable and his bedside manner is wonderful. he is thourough and explains everything very well. he is superb!!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2006 | flag

WONDERFUL Doctor! Dr. Ferron is truly a gem. If you're looking for a doctor who is prompt, courteous, and will listen...he's your guy. I love that he explains everything and has never once made me feel rushed. He's been my doctor for over 8 years and he's successfully treating ailments most other doctors would normally send me to specialists for. I highly recommend his office!

Submitted July 10, 2006 | flag