Rate Dr. Roy E. Bands

Dr. Roy E. Bands's Ratings

Dr.bands rushes you in and out to quickly! The office staff is totally rude and unprofessional. They don't have any respect or manners. Your waiting time is forever! You sit sit sit sit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Bands promised to take care of me and sold me on a fusion of my L4 -S1 lumbar. Unfortunately it didn't help and has only made things worse. After a year of him telling me to "give it more time" he pushed me out of the office telling me he "no longer has a vested interest in me" when I asked if we could look into other possibilities instead of just removing the hardware... I trusted my life in him and I can't walk or work anymore, and he has no vested interest? This Dr only cares about lining his pockets, STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

excellent physician. He is very busy but took the time to answer all my questions. He performed a minimally invasive spinal surgery that literally saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2233061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

most compassionate, skilled surgeon I have met. I had a great result following his minimally invasive spinal procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Bands and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Office staff not curtious especially Tracy. If you call with a problem, the person who answers the calls makes promises for the physicians that don't always get carried through. Maybe instead of saying "I'll have the Dr. call" they should consider saying something like "I'll make sure Dr. Bands or Frank gets your message. The person should not make promises that someone will call back shortly because 24 hours later and a second call was to me not "shortly"! Bands is a great surgeon but if there are complications it seems in my opinion he pushes those off to Frank and he doesn't seem to know answers or what to do. I would think I'm not the only person with leg spams after lumbar laminectomy and fusion! Can't sleep and they are painful. Then Paid $10 to have a form filled out which the information was on the computer only to get the form filled out incorrectly. Before surgery with this surgeon, see a neurosurgeon. As for Frank, he's good and has a much better personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Dr. Bands is fantastic. He performed 2 surgeries on me with wonderful results. Dr. Bands goes above and beyond when it comes to providing emotions support to help you understand what is expected after surgery. I am one of those people who tend to be in denial about my health, yet, Dr. Bands helped me to focus on my health, what I need to do, and how to get the best healing results, as well as improving my health long term. He will be honest with you, so you need to be honest with yourself. My daughter refers to him as a life coach. His team is the greatest that I have ever encountered. I have never had a long wait for office visits. Franks is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Bands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I did my pre opp then went to see DR Bands ,I was all set for surgery in 5 days. finally I was gonna get fixxed, then I pulled out my list of questions, the doc answered my 1st ? but seemed mad then my 2nd ? he was evassive by the time I asked my 3rd question of 14 doc announced that he may not be able to help me and that I needed to get a 2nd opinion. the opointment ended right there and then, he walked out of room and pushed me out the door with a refferal for other doctors.I regret asking any question I wish I knew he does not like that , I heard he is one of the best and if anybody can restore me back to health it would've been him. Now what? i've been battling this to long and just want it to end. You get in to see doc bands be warned ,keep your mouth shut and do NOT ASK QUESTIONS!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Doctor Bands performed c5-c7 aniterior cervical discectomy fusion on me Monday morning. I came home the very next day at 12noon and feel better already. I excpected a good out come trusting Doctor Bands 100% but he gave 150% because all my Cervical symptoms have deminished already and even some of my lumbar and sciatica symptoms have decreased as well. The only regret I have during this process is that I did'nt have it done sooner. What a knowledgable, caring Doctor. I could not be more pleased. He will be seeing me again for any and all my Orthopaedic needs. If your on the fence about having Cervical fusion. Do it, it was the best thing that has happend to me in my life. No one deserves to live in pain and Doctor Bands understands and believes just that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr Bands is my HERO.. After being put off by other doctors, his staff got me in to see him immediately.. Before I left they had me scheduled for surgery, had literature giving me information my previous surgeon HAD NOT, informed me of risks that had not been addressed by my previous doctor and was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions.. He had me in surgery within two weeks, and after the procedure I IMMEDIATELY felt relief.. He is an amazing doctor, with a hard working and compassionate staff.. I give them the highest rating possible, I highly reccommend this practice.. They did WONDERS for me, and I owe them a debt of gratitude..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

VERY late on appointments. I was his 1st patient one day and they left me in the exam room for an hour before he even saw me. I know he was in the office because I saw Dr Bands before I went into the exam room. I felt rushed during the appointment once he did come in and when I told him that I wanted to try other means to fix my problem and not wanting surgery just yet, he seemed disappointed that I didn't want the surgery. I saw him a 2nd time and still wasn't impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203756].votes_count ]]