Rate Dr. Harvey Winter

Dr. Harvey Winter's Ratings

I've gone to a number of dentists in this area over the last 40 years and Dr. Winter is as good or better than any of them. His staff is friendly and helpful. You can get detailed estimates in advance of any procedures. The quality of his work is excellent. While he is primarily a Delta Dental provider, he accepts other insurance plans as well. I will continue to go to him.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I would NEVER recommend this dental office for anything. They are very unprofessional, only accept one insurance company, and severely overcharge for simple dental routines. I made the mistake in getting an estimate in getting a cavity filled, and two wisdom teeth pulled which was going to be over $3000.00!!!! They in turn charged my insurance $178 for the estimate. They took all my info that day, and then called up several months later with a major attitude informing me if I didn't drop everything I was doing right then to call my insurance company (to do their work for them) so they could get paid they were going to negatively effect my credit. I think that is pretty poor business. It shows how money hungry these people are, and how little they care about anyone but themselves. They should have either solved the problem themselves, since it is kinda their job, or contacted me in a calm and patient manor and asked me if I could do their job for them and call the insurance company.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I have no confidence in this man as a dentist and the way he treats his patients is atrocious.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Best staff and dentist ever. All medical professionals should have such a great "bedside" manner and such a kind, caring staff.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Did not except my insurance so I had to pay a good deal out of pocket but it was worth it. I hate going to the dentist and with Dr. Winter it wasn't so bad. Spends as much time with you as you need - fantastic dentist!

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag