Rate Dr. Samuel E. Green

Dr. Samuel E. Green's Ratings

Dr. Green is outstanding! He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, personable, and will give you the very best care and advice. When tests are faxed to him, Dr. Green will both look at and call you IMMEDIATELY if there is something wrong. Other doctors that I have or have had in the past have gone for weeks and even a month before telling me the results of my tests...not Dr. Green! If you are looking for a cardiologist, please please try Dr. Green! You will certainly be very happy that you did.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Green is an outstanding cardiologist! I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He is a very caring and thorough doctor. Listens to his patients and takes the time to do the correct tests, etc, that you need for him to properly care for you. His bedside manner is exceptional and he isn't money hungry like some doctors I've seen. He thoroughly explains what is wrong with you and goes through any tests, etc, that you have had with you. He explains in layman terms so you understand him completely. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. His office staff is exceptional too. OUTSTANDING DOCTOR IN HIS FIELD!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

Fabulous, caring and extremely knowledgable doctor. Takes his time with his patients and explains everything fully. Great office staff -the best in LV

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag