Rate Dr. Samuel E. Green

Dr. Samuel E. Green's Ratings

First, I must give you my background to prove that "Dr." Samuel E. Green--or a better non-title would be: Mr. Green so as to prove what a dishonest doctor he really is. I shall, also give my contact information and I have direct evidence that Dr. Samuel E. Green is a liar, and by my experience must be performing many unnecessary procedures; as are many physicians in this country today. As a former law enforcement officer, legal professional and a n adviser to aDept of State Diplomat; I have direct reports from the U.S. Dept. of Health. I am a healthy male with NO history of cardiac problems, NO high blood pressure; who makes regular visits to my Primary physician. My usual blood pressure is 110 over 80 to 117 over 70. I am an International businessman, author, martial artist & instructor for many decades. I am 5" 10 3/4" , 140 lbs., work out regularly, have 8% body fat, 16" deltoids, 30 " waist and my arms are half the size of my waist. I used to be a track sprint runner and, therefore still have 15 1/2" calves. I am also a Graduate Criminologist as well as a former Physics Major.My workouts are intense and get results. I picked up a case of pneumonia in Texas which, led to heavy coughing and caused an inguinal hernia. Since I own my home in Texas and "summer" it in Las Vegas; I decided to go to my primary physician in Las Vegas for recommendation as he has been caring for me for over 8 years. In the ER , I received a CAT scan which also showed an abdominal aortic aneurysm. On referral, I saw Dr. Green. Immediately, I could see that he had some sort of problem. He fails to look you directly in the eye when speaking. I told him aI was there to be cleared for surgery for inguinal hernia repair. He asked if I 've ever had a stress test. I stated I have and had recently had one. He smirked and asked if I could run a mile. I told him "no." I further stated that I was a track sprinter in school, former Chicago Police officer, form DoS operator and ALL agencies waived the distance running thing as I was very athletic and fast in short bursts. He smirked again, and said that he would pull up the test. He said he saw all sorts of issues in a cardiovascular sense suuch as arterial blockage? .? Keep in mind, I see a PC board certified physician 4 to 6 times per year who always gives me a good bill of health. I scheduled a fast walk stress test in the morning at Dr. Green's. The first problem was the almost non-English speaker tech who was to administer said exam. I've worked all over with folks who speak various languages. This was ridiculous. She hardly understood me. Then I noticed the "treadmill." A better one can be purchased on anTV. It was so short (about 4 ft. ) that any avg. or tall person couldn't make long strides without hitting their knees on the "plumber pipe type very low rail in front. Then she speeded up, I asked her to incline severely as I was off time from not trying to hot my knees. She said: "No,no-- we go by standar" ( not a typo). She asked if I was feeling anything , I answered since it was morning, I hadn't been to the bathroom and felt some gas cramping. She then stopped the test. I was on Dr. Green then made the statement pf an imbecile stating: Well, if I re-tested you and you pass, I wouldn't know which test to believe. He said I wouldn't make it on the table!? He said I need stints? Folks.... you CAN'T fake a PASS but, an error or lies by the staff and doctor can show a fail. He did not clear me for surgery. After visitingI found an honest surgeon & a famous Quarterback's Cardiologist who read all Ct's & CTA which I got on general principle and said: You're a healthy guy, EKG is great, CT's I've looked at in depth. You need to get your hernia repaired." He took an ultrasound of the AAA, sent me to an excellent Cardio surgeon in Las Vegas who, upon reading all data agreed with me :maybe Dr. Green uses a "screensaver" to misguide his patients. The good Doctor (NOT Green) ; the doctor that the former quarterback doctor recommended said: You have no arterial blockage, do not need stints, you do not need repair of aaa now. Who is this guy--Green? Well, it's Vegas,; what can I tell you." So, for anybody considering going to Dr. Green, my real name ( I don't hide behind user names) is JERRY ARDOLINO. I can be reached at (361) 389-4566. All documentation is available . Do Not trust Dr. Samuel Green with your care or with any loved one's. Sincerely, JEROME ARDOLINO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Green is outstanding! He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, personable, and will give you the very best care and advice. When tests are faxed to him, Dr. Green will both look at and call you IMMEDIATELY if there is something wrong. Other doctors that I have or have had in the past have gone for weeks and even a month before telling me the results of my tests...not Dr. Green! If you are looking for a cardiologist, please please try Dr. Green! You will certainly be very happy that you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Dr. Green is an outstanding cardiologist! I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He is a very caring and thorough doctor. Listens to his patients and takes the time to do the correct tests, etc, that you need for him to properly care for you. His bedside manner is exceptional and he isn't money hungry like some doctors I've seen. He thoroughly explains what is wrong with you and goes through any tests, etc, that you have had with you. He explains in layman terms so you understand him completely. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. His office staff is exceptional too. OUTSTANDING DOCTOR IN HIS FIELD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

Fabulous, caring and extremely knowledgable doctor. Takes his time with his patients and explains everything fully. Great office staff -the best in LV

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][702501].votes_count ]]