Rate Dr. Josephine L. Wang

Dr. Josephine L. Wang's Ratings

Dr. Wang is the best!!! She is a perfectionist. I would go to nobody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

The office staff was pleasant to talk to on the phone... even more pleasant in person. It is obvious they work for an inspiring and supportive doctor. Dr. Wang is an open-minded doctor... she evaluates you without bias and will do anything in her power to help you. She is friendly, sharp, has a good sense of humor, and truly cares about your well being. She is knowledgeable & efficient, yet humble. I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Awesome Doctor knows her stuff,been sleeping great,and breathing alot better,very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr Wang and her staff are awesome! I had been to several other doctors in the area with poor results. Dr Wang was able to properly diagnose and assist with making me feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

excelent doctor very knowledgable never been sleeping so well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Dr. Wang is extremely knowledgable and helpful. A good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

I HAVE SEEN THREE ALLERGIST OVER THE PAST TWENTY YEARS. DR WANG IS BY FAR THE BEST OF ALL. SHE IS GENUINE, KIND, CONCERNED, KNOWLEDGABLE, CARING AND JUST PLAIN FRIENDLY. THE OFFICE STAFF AND NURSES ARE ALSO GREAT!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2008

Dr. Wang is a wonderful allergist/immunologist. I was extremely happy with her bedside manner, her willingness to take time to really talk to me and explain both my diagnosis and my treatment options, and her expertise. I saw another allergist in the area and was not at all pleased with him, and when I went to Dr. Wang she re-tested me and found that several of his tests were inaccurate. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang to anyone looking for an allergist/immunologist in the Northwest Indiana area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1970599].votes_count ]]