Rate Dr. Josephine L. Wang

Dr. Josephine L. Wang's Ratings

Dr. Wang is the best!!! She is a perfectionist. I would go to nobody else.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

The office staff was pleasant to talk to on the phone... even more pleasant in person. It is obvious they work for an inspiring and supportive doctor. Dr. Wang is an open-minded doctor... she evaluates you without bias and will do anything in her power to help you. She is friendly, sharp, has a good sense of humor, and truly cares about your well being. She is knowledgeable & efficient, yet humble. I would definitely recommend her!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doctor knows her stuff,been sleeping great,and breathing alot better,very knowledgeable

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Wang and her staff are awesome! I had been to several other doctors in the area with poor results. Dr Wang was able to properly diagnose and assist with making me feel better.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

excelent doctor very knowledgable never been sleeping so well

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wang is extremely knowledgable and helpful. A good doctor

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

I HAVE SEEN THREE ALLERGIST OVER THE PAST TWENTY YEARS. DR WANG IS BY FAR THE BEST OF ALL. SHE IS GENUINE, KIND, CONCERNED, KNOWLEDGABLE, CARING AND JUST PLAIN FRIENDLY. THE OFFICE STAFF AND NURSES ARE ALSO GREAT!!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wang is a wonderful allergist/immunologist. I was extremely happy with her bedside manner, her willingness to take time to really talk to me and explain both my diagnosis and my treatment options, and her expertise. I saw another allergist in the area and was not at all pleased with him, and when I went to Dr. Wang she re-tested me and found that several of his tests were inaccurate. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang to anyone looking for an allergist/immunologist in the Northwest Indiana area.

Submitted July 10, 2006 | flag