Rate Dr. Carlos A. Pacheco

Dr. Carlos A. Pacheco's Ratings

Doctor Pacheco has been my doctor for the past 11 years and he has helped me to get my life back somewhat normal if that makes any sense having a thyroid problem you have your ups and down. That being said its sad when the calls don't come back as quickly as you make them plus receiving notices letting you know that you are being evaluated to continue being a patient of Doctor pacheco because you missed an appointment really doesn't help matters. Unfortunately, my days with Doctor Pacheco are numbered because BCBS is no longer having Doctor Pacheco as in network provider. If I choose to continue to be his patient then I have to pay out of pocket between $119-$133, I already have a deduction from my paycheck of $400 dollars a month and I can't see myself paying an additional monies and it sadden me. Doctor Pacheco is great on the other hand the staff needs to be evaluated.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Pacheco is a very good and knowledgable doctor unfortunately he takes a minimum of 10 days to return phone calls and the staff is unfriendly, not helpful and not knowledgable. Due to the staff this is not a good practice to hire as your health care provider.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Great doctor but extremely poor back office support. They take 7-10 days to call back.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pacheco is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and patient. He takes his time and listens to the patient. He is good at explaining the lab results. I highly recommend him. I have been seeing him for 5 years.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pacheco promised me on my first visit that he would help find my problem no matter how long it took. He had to order many different tests, but he didn't give up and he gave me hope. I have been seeing him for 5 years and we recently got an endocronologist in Titusville that I hear is very good, but I will continue to travel the one hour trip to see him. He is kind,knowledgeable and compassionate. He is an excellent physician who cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pacheco is outstanding. He spends time explaining my treatment and is interested in my total well being.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag