Dr. Arian Sadeghi

Rate Dr. Arian Sadeghi

Dr. Arian Sadeghi's Ratings

I was a big baby and scared. Dr Sadeghi and his staff are absoulte angles! So nice, helpful and knowledgable! I came all the way from brooklyn close to an hour travel time and SO WORTH IT! I waited maybe 10minutes if that to be seen, the produce took less than 20mims! I cant emphaise enough how helpful his staff is and the doctor is GREAT! He is excellent!! I am telling everyone about him and his staff!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Wonderful surgeon with a great team. He patiently listens to all your questions, explains things so that YOU and the people with you understand, is quick and focused, and has a great attitude to really put you at ease while giving you the facts. Made me perfectly comfortable and I'd recommend him to EVERYONE needing oral surgery. I've been three times (plus checkups), and he's always super consistent, hits the vein the first time every time and cleans you up so good you don't even appear like you had anything done. Don't go with any other because they don't compare to this guy. And he's funny besides. Hope this helps and know it will!

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

I would recommend this dr. to anyone. My son is a patient of his and he did personal calls to make sure he was doing fine, not to many dr's would take that time out to call the patient on his own. If I had five thumbs he would get five thumbs up. Thanks Dr. Arian Sadeghi

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

friendly, gentle, caring, and hot lol. highly recommend him to anyone for oral surgery.

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. Very genuine and excellent bedside manners.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2012 | flag