Rate Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert

Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert's Ratings

this doctor appeared so nice and caring, until the day of surgery. This was a mastectory, not just cosmetic. I was scheduled at 2:00 and told him it would be difficult to get veins that late in the day, could he make it earlier. "sure, my friend, don't worry" he said. He fit in a large 6 hour surgery and did not do mine until 11:00 at night! That was after doing surgeries since 7:00 A.M. The schedules 3 hour surgery took 45 minutes and he did not isolate the inter costal brachial nerve and left me with permanent nerve damage. This is screaming, hideous pain that is only treatable in the first 3 month. This creep told me "some women can't handle pain" instead of telling me the truth of what it was. Had he done so, I could have had a nerve block. Sherert told me it never happened before.I ran into another person who he did the same thing to and told her it never happened. Another friend of mine had a tummy tuck and he did not put the belly button centered. HE IS TERRIBLE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Sherbert in Feb. 2012, before my June wedding. I was very satisfied with his confidence in performing my surgery and giving me the results I had in mind. I'm 26 and wanted nothing but the best. I thought he was ****ting me but oh my was I wrong! The final result was actually more than what i expected. My breast look so full and natural noone believes me that i had them done. Hands down he did everything and more! He was honest, understanding and made me feel so comfortable during my consult and after my surgery. His work is amazing, I had 425 cc silicone implants placed under my breast muscle, and the incision was under my breasts. Taking me from C cup to DD. He also corrected my nipple so that my breast looked even. I healed within a week and after a couple months my breast looked so natural i couldn't believe my eyes. Now 8 mons after surgery I have no scaring and my breast have dropped and settled so naturally. I love him, he's the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1971350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Not sensitive to needs of reconstruction patients: I saw Dr.Sherbert about reconstruction after double mastectomy for breast cancer. I was appalled by my entire experience at his office. His assistant showed me photos of before and after reconstruction before I had seen the doctor. That was how I learned what the surgery would look like. When the doctor entered the room he reached past me to shake hands with my husband first. During our conversation Dr. Sherbert only offered one approach for how the reconstruction would be done and repeatedly referred to my husband (also a physician) as "hub". I left his office feeling defeated and hopeless. Fortunately I sought another opinion and learned there are numerous approaches to reconstruction. I'm glad I walked out of his office and found a plastic surgeon who will work with me to restore my body. Come to think of it, all the "after" photos in his album looked the same...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr.Sherbert is class A. I was terrified to get breast augmentation but he was so personable and knowledgable. I am more than satisfied with the results and would recommend him to anyone and I am very particular. Thank you for my new C's!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1971348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Sherbert is a wonderful Dr. Very caring and friendly. I had neck/chin lipo done and was thrilled with results the minute he took the foam off one week after surgery. 3 months out could not be happier! Highly recommend! Surgery done at RO Beaumont, received excellent care there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Had liposuction surgery and I asked should I or can I be a candidate for a tummy tuck. The doc said I would heal up best with liposuction surgery. Well needless to say I wasted my money and time. My surgery was a flop and my wedding didn't occur.I went back to see him he gave me done sad story and suggested I redue the surgery and pay him another high ass fee for him to. Correct the problem I was having.Not....yea Dr. Sherbet is nice Guy but his promise cost me a lot of money and a wedding that didn't occur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

I had a breast reduction this year and Dr. Sherbert was my doctor. He was kind, attentive and answered all my questions. I asked all of my other doctors who they would recommend and without hesitation they all recommended Dr. Sherbert. He cared about my healing and how I was feeling. I couldn't be happier with my results and would recommend him to anyone who wanted the same surgery. I would not hesitate to see him again if needed. Also, his staff is fantastic. I have no complaints about my experience at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

This doctor PRETENDS to care. I had a double mastectomy and he started my surgery at 11:00 at night. I was scheduled for 3:00. He fit in another patient and then ripped me apart. My surgery should have taken 3 hours and he did it in 45 minutes. I was left with hideous nerve damage (he did not isolate the intercostal brachial nerve). There is no cure. The pain is unbearable. I am forced to take meds 24/7 to control it. Had he just told me that this was what happened, I could have had a nerve block within the first three months and not had this pain. He told me it never happened before. I find out from another girl that the same thing happened to her and he told her that it never happened before. He calls you "my friend".Some friend he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr, Sherbert did my first surgery 12 years ago, I had saline. I decided I wanted to go smaller so I had a breast reduction, and silicone placed. My daughters who are 27, and 23 said my breasts look better than theres, and its only been 6 days. Yeah hes a great Dr, and my husband loves him too ;)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1971344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

He's the best, changed my life for the better. My "girls" are a year old and I'm very happy. :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1971343].votes_count ]]