Rate Dr. Richard S. Teh

Dr. Richard S. Teh's Ratings

DR TEH NEEDS A PA OR SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE FRUSTRATION OF PATIENTS WHO COME IN AND THEIR ISSUES ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY. CHANGES ON MEDICATION AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION IS NOT FOLLOWED UP. WHY GIVE ME A SHEET EACH TIME I VISIT THAT IS NOT ACCURATE. DR. TEH IS A GOOD DOCTOR HE NEEDS A WEEKEND DOCTOR AND WAYS HE CAN CHECK IN TO SEE IF HIS PATIENTS (WHO ARE IN DISTRESS) NEED HIS CONSULT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

Dr. Teh is the most caring and passionate doctor I have ever been to. He takes as much time as needed with us. He has thousands of patients, yet will still personally follow-up with my wife and I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Richard Teh has been my doctor for 14 years. I would not think of going anywhere else. Dr. The takes the time to find your health problems and then he coordinates your care. See the comments that others have made on this page. Dr. The is a 5 out of 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Teh is a very caring physician. The recent charges against him are bogus and should be discharged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Teh is a very compassionate and knowledgeable Dr. He really cares about his patients and will take time with you. He truly cares and has a passion for his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Teh is brilliant, and I have uncompromising standards and do not suffer fools gladly. Most physicians rate a 1 or 2 with me, and he really deserves a 5. He has deep, broad knowledge of almost every conceivable medical condition, coupled with an understanding of Chinese medicine at a biochemical (not an ignorant New Age) level. He is extremely personable and while the wait may be long, he will spend as much time with you as needed. I could not recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704170].votes_count ]]