Dr. Edward G. BARTON

Dr. Edward G. BARTON

Rate Dr. Edward G. BARTON

Dr. Edward G. BARTON's Ratings

I think Dr. Barton is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me greatly with my migraines. I used to have 8-9 a month that lasted every bit of 12-16 hours. It was miserable, and I'm sure other people reading this that have had migraines know exactly what I am talking about!! I am now down to 1 or so every 6 months because of Dr. Barton. I owe him everything! I a so grateful that he was able to cure me and allow me to live pain free.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Let me start by saying thats this doctor is the coolest dude i ever met. I usually hate doctors but this dude changed my mind excellent customer service perfect why of handling a patient. I found him online and i went to his office and i am glad i did. i spent 30 min in his office and it was worth every penny. I wanted a fast appointment even though he had patients he still took the time to take care of me by giving me a fast appointment. Super satisfied with his service and i would recommend him to others.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Incredible Neurologist! He was very knowlegdable, very personable. Really cared about my problem and spent time. He even laid hands on me and did a full exam. Imagine a doctor doing that anymore!

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag