Rate Dr. Edward G. BARTON

Dr. Edward G. BARTON's Ratings

Love this guy! Very amiable, actually cares about my well being, and was super thorough in trying to get to the bottom of my complex problem. He did a brain wave test (EEG) and voila! He found my problem, and I'm a new person!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I think Dr. Barton is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me greatly with my migraines. I used to have 8-9 a month that lasted every bit of 12-16 hours. It was miserable, and I'm sure other people reading this that have had migraines know exactly what I am talking about!! I am now down to 1 or so every 6 months because of Dr. Barton. I owe him everything! I a so grateful that he was able to cure me and allow me to live pain free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][208762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Let me start by saying thats this doctor is the coolest dude i ever met. I usually hate doctors but this dude changed my mind excellent customer service perfect why of handling a patient. I found him online and i went to his office and i am glad i did. i spent 30 min in his office and it was worth every penny. I wanted a fast appointment even though he had patients he still took the time to take care of me by giving me a fast appointment. Super satisfied with his service and i would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2234616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Incredible Neurologist! He was very knowlegdable, very personable. Really cared about my problem and spent time. He even laid hands on me and did a full exam. Imagine a doctor doing that anymore!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][208763].votes_count ]]