Rate Dr. Sarah E. Burns

Dr. Sarah E. Burns's Ratings

This was my first meeting with Dr. Burns. She's a youngish woman, seemingly very knowledgable about podiatry. Never during our session together did I feel confused nor "talked down to." She didn't rush to any judgment about my foot's condition (long-term tingling and occasional "dead feeling"). She engaged in a process of elimination (or at least ever-greater focusing), explaining to me what she was up to with each subsequent test, flexing, questions, etc. I was impressed that she spent nearly 25 minutes with me; I felt like I was getting her full and unrushed attention. She then recommended a nerve specialist to me, whom I've visited -- no nerve damage -- so now I'm returning to meet with Dr. Burns next week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][208848].votes_count ]]