Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor

Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor's Ratings

I first went to Dr. Lor because I had Lyme Disease in my nervous system, with severe memory loss and fatigue. After many months of antibiotics, oral and IV, the western geniuses had nothing else to offer. Dr. Lor had me up and running in a few weeks. Then she helped me when I developed a herniated disc and a knee injury. She treats the whole patient and everyone I've ever sent to her has found relief and comfort. I'm a physician, too and was afraid I'd be unable to work with the Neuro Lyme so I'm eternally grateful to the terrific Doctor Lor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Lor for 16 years. But for the last 15 I hadn't seen her as she cured my back pain so well 16 years ago!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Lor is the consummate professional in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

She saved my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lor since 1991. She was instrumental in extending a close friend of mine's life 16 years beyond what the traditional western medical community predicted her life span to be. Dr. Lor is extremely gifted in her practice of acupuncture, I owe my quality of life and good health to her treatments and presence in my life. She was trained as a medical doctor and though she does not practice as one ,she is able to evaluate each person's condition and will recommend Western treatment where indicated. She is professional, ethical and a talented healer. I have recommended many people to her and everyone was helped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Was being trested for neck and back. All numbness in. Back, FEET, hand s snd neck is gone. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. THIS IS ONLY 1st Treatment. M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have been going to her for over 20 years. She has taken care of every one of my ailments as well as friends and relatives I have recommended to her. Hope she never retires. She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Lor is extremely knowledgeable in her practice. She listens well and spends time understanding your body, not some medical journal model. I have been seeing Dr. Lor for four years and have never felt better. I highly recommend her. Her office is conveniently located to subway or bus lines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

EXCELLENT! I've been a patient of Dr. Lor for over 25 years and she is amazing! She has helped me and many friends, she is extremely knowledgable. I had seen quite a few acupuncturists over the years, and she far surpasses anyone else I'd seen before. I appreciate her honesty: when she cannot help, she says so up front. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Lor is AMAZING !!! Completely cured my herniated disc, my husband's knee pain, and everyone else I ever sent to her. Worth every penny and the effort to get there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209678].votes_count ]]