Rate Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor

Dr. Su-Chen Y. Lor's Ratings

She saved my life

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Lor since 1991. She was instrumental in extending a close friend of mine's life 16 years beyond what the traditional western medical community predicted her life span to be. Dr. Lor is extremely gifted in her practice of acupuncture, I owe my quality of life and good health to her treatments and presence in my life. She was trained as a medical doctor and though she does not practice as one ,she is able to evaluate each person's condition and will recommend Western treatment where indicated. She is professional, ethical and a talented healer. I have recommended many people to her and everyone was helped.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Was being trested for neck and back. All numbness in. Back, FEET, hand s snd neck is gone. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. THIS IS ONLY 1st Treatment. M

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I have been going to her for over 20 years. She has taken care of every one of my ailments as well as friends and relatives I have recommended to her. Hope she never retires. She is the best!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lor is extremely knowledgeable in her practice. She listens well and spends time understanding your body, not some medical journal model. I have been seeing Dr. Lor for four years and have never felt better. I highly recommend her. Her office is conveniently located to subway or bus lines.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

EXCELLENT! I've been a patient of Dr. Lor for over 25 years and she is amazing! She has helped me and many friends, she is extremely knowledgable. I had seen quite a few acupuncturists over the years, and she far surpasses anyone else I'd seen before. I appreciate her honesty: when she cannot help, she says so up front. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lor is AMAZING !!! Completely cured my herniated disc, my husband's knee pain, and everyone else I ever sent to her. Worth every penny and the effort to get there.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag