Rate Dr. Esther J. Lee

Dr. Esther J. Lee's Ratings

I first read Dr. Lee's professional bio and was impressed. The fact that she taught medical students and the people in the community showed me that she is aware of recent development in her field. During my first visit with her, she spent a lot of time with me to explain EVERYTHING. I was impressed by her expertise and professional manner.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee interrupted everything I told her. Left the room several times during my appointment and never reviewed my extensive chart/history. She only looked at my most recent labs and made absurd conclusions. She ordered new labs and when calling with tests said she wanted me to take a drug that my chart says I'm allergic too. Why, because she never bothered to check!!! Good thing I am on top of my own history. Other patients could differ critical consequences. I absolutely will NOT be going back to her.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag