Rate Dr. Kevin L. Riddle

Dr. Kevin L. Riddle's Ratings

Although I'm not sick much, Dr. Riddle is a excellent Doctor! I am very picky about Doctors! He is very kind and caring! He also returns calls promptly! Very knowledgeable, and thorough with exams.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Riddle is terrific. He is one of the few people that is a doctor because he really cares about his patients, and not just the money.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Goes over the case thoroughly before reaching a conclusion. I am a longtime patient, recommended him to many of my friends - everyone is happy.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Riddle takes his time with you, very caring, asks many questions to make sure he knows all that is wrong. He is the most caring doctor that I have seen, I would highly recommend him.He will always return calls to answer any questions. Very little wait time in his office.

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor! He is so caring and takes time with you! I HATE going to doctors, but going to Dr. Riddle makes it not so terrible. Small caring office!! Thanks Dr. Riddle!!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doc!! He is very through, not rushed. Great bed side manners!

Submitted July 1, 2006 | flag