Rate Dr. Kevin L. Riddle

Dr. Kevin L. Riddle's Ratings

Although I'm not sick much, Dr. Riddle is a excellent Doctor! I am very picky about Doctors! He is very kind and caring! He also returns calls promptly! Very knowledgeable, and thorough with exams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr Riddle is terrific. He is one of the few people that is a doctor because he really cares about his patients, and not just the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Excellent doctor. Goes over the case thoroughly before reaching a conclusion. I am a longtime patient, recommended him to many of my friends - everyone is happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Dr. Riddle takes his time with you, very caring, asks many questions to make sure he knows all that is wrong. He is the most caring doctor that I have seen, I would highly recommend him.He will always return calls to answer any questions. Very little wait time in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Great Doctor! He is so caring and takes time with you! I HATE going to doctors, but going to Dr. Riddle makes it not so terrible. Small caring office!! Thanks Dr. Riddle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

Excellent Doc!! He is very through, not rushed. Great bed side manners!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1973186].votes_count ]]