Rate Dr. BOYD D. SHERBOURNE

Dr. BOYD D. SHERBOURNE's Ratings

Dr. Sherbourne is easy to talk to, empathetic, and has a vast array of knowledge on many topics. Whatever life has thrown your way, be assured, he will help you every step of the way.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sherbourne was very helpful. He helped both myself and my husband understand some well hidden issues we had failed to acknowledge to each other and ourselves. His communication style was very well suited for our personalities. We are very appreciative of the help we received to strengthen our relationship.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sherbourne really helped me out during a very stressful time in my life. I have suffered from anxiety for years, and Dr. Sherbourne was able to help me get to the root of my problem, and establish positive change in my life. I would not hesitate to go back to him, or recommend his services to anyone!

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Boyd Sherbourne is very good and doesn't like to drag things out! This is important to people that want results and are ready to work on their stuff. I went to Boyd and expressed what I was looking for in a therapist. He delivered and if I ever feel like going back, I will but for now - I am tooled up and very positive! He's direct and honest - gives you things to think about and do while you work toward change. Also very compassionate. I highly recommend his work!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag