Rate Dr. Whitney G. Laclair

Dr. Whitney G. Laclair's Ratings

Dr LeClair is an amazing doctor. I have never been to a GYN who made me feel relaxed but some how she does. She is very attentive and kind. I am currently expecting my second child and am high risk. She has researched every avenue to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I too work in the medical field and know she is a exceptional doctor from my experience's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2235313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

As a first-time patient...what a wonderful, young, kind, enthusiastic doctor! She really listened, studied my records, determined an appropriate course of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2235312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr Laclair. She is very professional and comfortable in a very delicate situation - gynecology. I will refer my family and friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102597].votes_count ]]