Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Young

Dr. Elizabeth A. Young's Ratings

She has worked hard to find the right treatment for my disease which is very difficult to treat. My quality of life has improved through her efforts.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Young for chronic chest pain that had been bothering me for almost a year. I saw her in her downtown office. It wasn't a bad visit, and she is not a bad doctor despite my rating; she just didn't help me very much unfortunately. The front office staff/waiting room was nice. I waited more than 30 minutes but I've had much worse. She was very nice, very thorough, and did a good physical exam. She was much better than another Rhum I saw, and seemed to want to find out what was wrong. She believed that I had inflammation of the ribs that was causing my pain and prescribed PT for it. I also asked her for Vicodin, which she was willing to give me (15). I think after that she thought I was a drug seeker though :( The PT didn't help, but it wasn't her fault--seven months later I had an MRI of my back which showed problems in my spine, which is likely causing the pain. I can't find any fault with Dr. Young and believe that her care was better than many others that I've seen.

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag