Rate Dr. JONATHAN H. MARTIN

Dr. JONATHAN H. MARTIN's Ratings

Was unhappy with my primary, had been pushed off onto a PA with no personality. Found Dr. Martin online, much happier with this office.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Martin Is a young and enthusiastic medical professional. He shows a lot if sympathy for his patients. To see this doctor if sudden symptoms arise, you will get in very quickly. This doctor will do all that he can to help you to the best of his power. He also has excellent bedside manners. I strongly recommend who ever reads this to switch to his care.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Needed a doctor who accepted cash, met dr. Martin, was affordable and seems like he is well educated and knows what he ia talking about, and also I was able to get labs across the street at a discount he gave me.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

nice office, very friendly. my last doctor retired and Dr. Martin has been a pleasure

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

have been going to Lincoln Primary Care, used to see Dr. D'Alessandro but he is mostly retired now, was seeing a PA for a while but was not satisfied with not seeing an MD, luckily I was able to switch to Dr. Martin who is the new doctor in the practice and very nice. Very happy with him.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

nice staff, very friendly doc, happy to be a new patient in the practice

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

very nice office, clean and quiet. Friendly staff and Dr. Martin was wonderful, very calming and professional. I am glad I got in to see him so quickly!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag