Rate Dr. Calin V. Pop

Dr. Calin V. Pop's Ratings

I had to be admitted to hospital on a holiday. He ended up coming for another doctor. I was shocked when the end of the visit he was yelling at my daughter n myself. It was totally uncalled for and humiliating, especially towards my young daughter. I had mentioned it to my nurse n she saw how upset I was n mentioned that many patients had been treated the same. I never experienced such rudeness from anyone.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I am driving for 50 minutes to dr. Pop because I could not find other doctor to treat my thyroid condition the right way.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

He is great!!! If he would not have been there back in November, I would not be alive now!!! He fought for my life for weeks in the hospital when everyone else wanted to give up. I don’t trust anybody else!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Pop is the most caring physician I have ever had. He has provided genuine concern and knowlege for my health concerns and together we are restoring my health. I am so grateful for his expertise and advanced learning in the field of wellness. As a healthcare professional myself I see his practice leading the way for the future of true healthcare. His staff are also very caring and professional. The office is well run and his nurse Chelsea is efficient and delightful. I recommend his practice to all persons looking for a physician to help them achieve their best health ever.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pop is the best internist I ever had ! Very competent and knowledgeable. Using state of the art testing ,along with alternative medicine and last generation prescription medicines was finally able to pinpoint my medical condition and the treatment that even Mayo clinic was not able to help me with ! Thank you Dr.Pop and the great staff you have ! Thank you for taking the time with me and my family. They are big fans and you can bet YOU are their first choice doctor !

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

First day I saw Dr Pop I knew my body was fighting hard and was almost choking and lost hope. It was an effort to get dressed or do anything else. Dr Pop made me well and I feel so good! Great staff too.❝ Puzio L

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Very unprofessional and not helpful in any way other than ordering many tests and follow-up appointments. Does not explain results and gets upset if you question him or if you can't get all your tests; or if you don't make an appointment with him every week. In fact; loses his temper quickly and accuses you of non-compliance and tells you to find another doctor (after he has charged you hundreds of dollars). He stares at your chart every time like its the first time and doesn't allow you to talk to him while he does that(he says he can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time) and he doesn't explain the results of tests; nor does he diagnose or treat you based on result of tests. Don't waste your money or your time on him unless you have a lot of money to throw away.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

You saved my life seven or eight years a go. Thanks to you I have a new base on life. That was the luckiest call I ever made. I would not be writing this letter if I had not contacted you because I wouldn’t have survived. There is a calming manner and a special something about you that puts a patient at ease. You are so compassionate and caring. I never feel rushed out of your office and most importantly you listen. Thank You a Million times over for your care, concern and treatment. Recently, well 2 years a go we bought a home in North Florida and I travel 115 miles each way for my monthly visits because I would not give you up. I love the way your staff books appointments. I never experience long, long, stressful waits in a crowded office full of people sick with other ills. It is such a pleasure to know you never have long waits. Thanks to you all for being who you are and my thanks for having you as my doctor. I wouldn’t trade you for the world.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

Excellent physician , outstanding staff and very nice medical office. I went to see Dr. Pop for a second opinion. He diagnosed my medical condition based on very comprehensive diagnostic tests. I decided to request him to be my primary care physician.Very happy !He saved my life ! Thank you , Doctor Pop !

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag