Rate Dr. NICHOLAS MILLS

Dr. NICHOLAS MILLS's Ratings

I went to Dr. Mills for the first time and found him to be thorough and considerate. I had surgery and he explained everything that would occur. At my follow visit he went through all the tests, what he would recommend etc. My experience was very good and would recommend him to my friends. I also found is staff to be very pleasant and helpful as well as the front desk.Thank you Dr.Mills for your time, patience and for saving me.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr mills Is an excelent ob he delivered my daughter, listened to me about all my concerns and made sure i understood step by step the csection i was going to have. I will return to him when i have my last baby.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Super professional and nice Dr, actually take the time to listen to you and explain everything in details, wouldddefinitely recommend Dr Mills.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mills is absolutely WONDERFUL. He is the kindest, most caring, thorough doctor I have ever had. I was so very grateful to have him as my obstetrician. He was so kind and patient in answering all my questions. I trusted him completely, and will definitely return when I have my second child.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

This doctor was very kind and took as much time as I needed to discuss my concerns about female surgery. He went step-by-step through everything so I would understand and was very thorough in how he handle my care. It was the first time a doctor in this area took as much time as I needed to answer my questions and be clear on where things stood. I was very happy with his care.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

This doctor was very rude to my wife who just gave birth to our daughter. She went in for a check-up, and had complaints about her tailbone that has been hurting. He continually cut her off mid sentence, and refused an x-ray unless she would allow him to examine her. She consented to the exam, and afterwards he still refused an x-ray, even though he told her something was most likely wrong with her tailbone. He said the only thing that would fix it would be surgery. Quite a claim with no x-ray. We would not recommend this doctor due to his attitude, and his rudeness. Please go see someone who will take the time to listen to you, and treat you with respect.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag