Dr. Lawrence M. Fiedler

Rate Dr. Lawrence M. Fiedler

Dr. Lawrence M. Fiedler's Ratings

I have seen Dr Fiedler twice and I felt he was knowlegable but a bit rushed . He has good bed side manner but likes to get to point very quickly . Over all he is good

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

I have found Dr. Fiedler to be an outstanding physician. He is very knowlegeable, helpful and patient. I noticed that he was trained at Mount Sinai in NYC, which made me feel really good. I'm from NYC, and Mount Sinai is known to be one of the best hospitals in the country for gastroenterology.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2007 | flag

I was referred to this doctor by my New York doctor. I didn't think I could get the same level of care as I got in New York, but I was wrong! He is terrific, and I feel very confident in his care.

Submitted July 2, 2007 | flag

He is an excellent and caring physician. His bedside manner is outstanding only surpassed by his knowledge.

Submitted June 30, 2007 | flag

I went to this doctor due to a sore stomach. he examined me, said there was nothing wrong. I gave him a copy of my CAT scan that was done a couple of weeks pror. He told me to hav another CAT scan on June 10,2007 and then to report back to his office on July 24, 2007. This is not too good for someone who is suffering for a sore stomach. I will be using another doctor because it seems this doctor could care less.

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

My husband went to see him in April because he had stomach pains. He did schedule a colonoscopy and said everything was ok. He told him to take medimusal and drink eight glasses of water. My husband complained for the next couple of months. We went back to see if on July 6th and my husband was in terrible pain. He told him to take Medimusal and drink plenty of water. He said he didn't believe anything was wrong with him. After I pressed the doctor further; he, said let's have a CAT scan, but I don't expect to find anything wrong. The CAT scan showed a tumor in the pancreas. Five months later my husband died.Dr. Fiedler never saw my husband after the CAT scan. He told us this news over the phone. What a jerk.

Submitted June 28, 2006 | flag