Dr. Jacob A. Rosenberg

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jacob A. Rosenberg has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

13/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "WALNUT CREEK" to "Antioch"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jacob" to "Jacob A."
RID: 814939
05/03/09 1 1 5 5 Dr. Rose gave me my life back. He is the only doctor I have met in the last 25 years that actually enjoys what he is doing. He fought tooth and nail to get worker's comp to cover my expensive treatments. Unfortunately, his office is a zoo. His clerks are clueless and stuck on their rules that make their life esier, not the patients. You have to be very patient to go to this office. It is worth it.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 709672
26/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dedicated, concerned, proactive,approachable. There is no better reccmendation I can give this physician. He is at the forfront of Pain management and in the past four years I have been a patient I have felt totally cared for. He and the practice have been responsive to my needs. He has personally faught for the approval of various procedures with my insurance company. I have always felt significant and cared for by Dr. Rosenberg and his staff.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 491033
22/01/08 1 1 1 3 I have had to wait over two weeks just to get a call back to make a first time patient appointment! Finally my family Dr. had to call Dr. Rosenberg's office to ask them to please call me back and schedule an appointment. Hopefully they will finally call me back. They have the required paperwork needed from all new patients from me and my Doctors, so what is the hold-up? If I ever get into see this Dr. I will write another review about my visit.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 462433
12/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Rosenberg is the kindest man I have ever encountered. He really cares for each and every patient. His office is efficient and practical. His staff was extremely helpful and supportive. The only downside is that I found most of the people in the wating room to be disconcerning. They seemed to complain about anything they could. Another time, I encountered a patient who was extrmely beligerant and rude. He yelled at the poor gilr at the front desk for what seemed forever. She luckily composed herself very maturly and was able to control the angry man. I love this office, it feels like family.  Respond
RID: 34295

01/07/06 1 1 1 i never been seen by this doctor but have gone to his practice Intergrated Pain Management. Apparently Dr. Rosenberg started the practice and is the head guy there. I have seen so many people upset in this practice's waiting room it is not even funny. during my usual 1.5 hour wait to see my doctor. i have hear patients scream and yell about every doctor that practices in this organization. I have also have had ample time to talk to many patients during my many long waiting rome stays. It is uncanny how many people were upset at their doctor that they see here. So i give Dr Rosenberg a bad rating because it is his practice and his rules. in my opinion his practice runs like an assembly line, get the patients in and out as fast as possible. I am sort of disgusted with the whole operation of this practice especially with regard that they are seeing people with chronic pain that are Desperate and depend on these people for trying to achieve a somewhat normal life.  Respond
RID: 33879
28/06/06 4 5 5 I am thankful for such a kind hearted soul. He actually cares if I am in pain. He always takes the time to listen to my needs. I wish all doctors were just like him
Insurance: Aetna