Rate Dr. YASMIN PETREE

Dr. YASMIN PETREE's Ratings

I found Dr. Petree through a professional referral. After nearly a year of working with her, I can honestly say she has really helped to reduce my general levels of stress and anxiety. I undervalued how truly helpful it is to have someone to talk through things when they get a bit overwhelming. She listens very well and, as such, the vast majority of our discussions are focused in a direction. It took me a while to even see this, but I believe only because I hadn't work with a psychologist before. Most importantly, I feel like I can trust her implicitly. This has helped me open up more than I have ever done with anyone else in my life. It's was hard, scary, and uncomfortable to let go of some of my personal defenses, but Dr. Petree's manner put me at ease enough to try more and more over time. I would highly recommend her to anyone struggling with a similar situation.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag