Rate Dr. Duncan A. Miles

Dr. Duncan A. Miles's Ratings

Dr. Miles ROCKS! I had breast reduction and love how they look. His bedside manner is untouchable. He makes sure his patient knows exactly what's going to happen, he's not bothered by questions, he doesn't rush and can he laugh! There's no better way to put a patient at ease than to be able to laugh with her/him. When I made an appointment to have my incision looked at because it didn't look right to me, he didn't mock me when it turned out it looked exactly as it was supposed to. Instead he took the time to reassure me that all was well and I was healing perfectly. I'm planning another procedure and when it's time, Dr. Miles will be the man!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

His knowledge and skills surpass other doctors by far. His bedside manner is very professional. He did an excellent job on my surgery. I am very happy with the results. Very helpful with information since I tend to have a list of questions when I see doctors. Another doctor performed a simple procedure (ganglion cyst removal) I looked ****ed but the procedure Dr. Miles performed was grafting in a new tendon from my wrist to my finger. This could have turned into a 2 surgery procedure. I was fortunate to only have needed 1 and it is difficult to tell where the scar is. Fantastic Doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag

Dr Miles performed a tram flap reconstruction on me in 2004. Although his personality was a bit 'quirky', his work was unbelievable. Many doctors have since examined me, and have told me that it is some of the best work they have seen!I would highly recommend Dr Miles.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag

Rhinoplasty turned out beautifully. Breast implants are perfect, doctor very precise.

Submitted June 28, 2006 | flag