Rate Dr. Alicia N. Cress

Dr. Alicia N. Cress's Ratings

I wish she was my doctor. :( If only I could pay for flights down to VA just to get a diagnosis. Perhaps if I win a lottery. Proud of you Doc!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cress has been my family's primary care physician for 6 years, and has provided excellent care, in every instance, for each of us. She is very knowledgeable and thorough, yet unrushed and personable. She hits the perfect balance of being warm yet professional.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr.Cress is awesome. She is very kind, caring, sympatheic to her patient needs, and takes the extra time to listen to her patients. I would wholeheartedly recommended her to anyone. I have been a patient of hers for 15 years and I plan to continue. She even remembers you without having to look in your chart to recollect your previous during visits.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cress is wonderful. She is friendly, sympathetic, knowledgeable and will put you at ease immediately. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag